Downloadable Stuff?

overkill650

you have to register your copy of trainz. otherwise you cant download anything. did you buy trainz or download it for free?

ok well register it first. but go here. its a list of sites that have free dlc for trainz.
http://www.railserve.com/Computers/Trainz/
you can also click uptop where it says Download Station.

but everyone knows the DLS (Download Station) sucks.

when u find something u want, click download. a box will pop up, click ok, run, etc.

it will download into your CM (Content Manager) and install it by itself.

when its done, if there is a puzzle piece with a questionmark, let me know. ill let you know what to do from there

hey bring the pain.

stop acting like a little kid.

it takes extra effort to make all youe words end with a 'z' instead of an 's'.

also, using a name like that and putting you location as "collard greens" is offensive.

if you want help, you have to act mature, as most of the members on this forum are 30+

ok i'll be real now. Its a black thing, Seems like yall hating on me cus im black and the way i type. Sounds like racial discrimination to me. Dang can a brotha get on here and play a game in peace? I been typing like this for 8 yrs and not really gonna stop now.

All bs aside im here to have fun with this game i got. but seems like its gonna be fore of a headache round this piece.

oh come on what is it with black people. did i ever say "i dislike black people"

no. i said act maturely and people will help you. stop with this petty bs, and just ask your questions.

i even saw in another thread how another member told you to type clearer so he could understand wht you were saying.

no one is against you. no one is discriminating you. its just that trainz is not for kids. and if you act like a little kid, none of the forum members will even pay attention to you.

oh come on what is it with black people. did i ever say "i dislike black people"

no. i said act maturely and people will help you. stop with this petty bs, and just ask your questions.

i even saw in another thread how another member told you to type clearer so he could understand wht you were saying.

no one is against you. no one is discriminating you. its just that trainz is not for kids. and if you act like a little kid, none of the forum members will even pay attention to you.

Mazel Tov.

He won't last... Rude, crude behavior doesn't go far around here.

John

Me being an actual ghetto rat I can tell this kid ain't really black anyway, he's a white small town or suburban kid trying to "act gangsta" and not pulling it off very well. I did report him, his username is offensive to many and not appropriate for forums that have children reading them.

See rule 10;

Registering accounts with usernames or using screen names that are offensive or created with intent to cause disruption to the forums.

Change the name or kick him out.

No one here is too keen on helping someone that refuses to register their game, and I think that, rather than discrimination is the root of your problems. You have adopted a persona, and a style of communication that is perfectly acceptable to your peers and your social group, but this is a different social group with different communication requirements, so there is bound to be some conflicts.

It would seem that your choice of username and your style of communication were the first and second foray into discrimination. Ebonics and chat-speak do not make for a mixture that is easily understood here. I understand you may have had success in other forums with the same, and in your everyday life as well, but you should expect a bit of confusion when using the same here.

There are other forums that discuss Trainz, such as USLW and Jointed Rail that are less "stuffy" or "uptight", and you may do well to explore those options. If you desire acceptance here, you may want to tone down the racial aspects of your communication and posture, register your game, and not assume everyone is against you because you have pigeon-holed yourself as being different. That was your choice.

Members get along well here, from all corners of the world and you are certain to be accepted too, once the communications issues are addressed.

Good luck to you.:)

<snip>. I did report him, his username is offensive to many and not appropriate for forums that have children reading them.

I also reported the user name. Seems that no one is listening or perhaps confused about what to do.

I find the name extremely offensive.

Regards,

Ed Im thinking little kid trying to act tough by acting immaturely.

Some kids at my school do this too, and not only do they look stupid but they're quite weak too

Jamie

Ed Im thinking little kid trying to act tough by acting immaturely.

I have a little kid, but he doesn't use the name "ConfederateKlansmanHonkyWhiteBoy" on his forums! Surely there's more to it than that!:D

I have reported as well.

I do not believe such can be tolerated....yet as of now no action seems to have been taken.

If this is the way the community chooses to go, then it will be "Goodbye Trainz" again, and back to model trains...."N" scale.

Can't believe aome moderator did not put a stop to this sooner.

And on this issue...I'm 100% with Ed.

Regards:

JohnMac

As of now the username has been changed. Dunno how it works here, but the forums I moderate a moderator has the ability to edit, lock, and delete posts and threads, ban users and hand out lesser infractions. To actually change someone's account or restore a member who was banned by a moderator, you need to be an admin. So things don't get fixed instantly, but they always do eventually.

That's a good start, perhaps a 'do over' will work wonders.
I deduce from other threads :eek: that this forum functions the same as Sniper has described, at least to the limitations of powers of the mods, I mean 'mod', (tip'o'the hat to AJ).

Let's hope his (not Sniper....the other guy's) future posts have a better outcome, and that he bothers to register his game, if he can.

johnmactsf said:
And on this issue...I'm 100% with Ed
Probably not the best position for you, unless you don't care about collateral damage!

Last edited:
Back