PRR signals

Jacobchgo19

Whos that guy?
i know of the seniorChief TPR signals only i would like the ones as seen in my picture with the Red Green Yellow Flashing Yellow colors , that gives a modern twist to my route but if such a edit such as changeing something in the script can be done i will do it and how do the bottem signals work,or the "train order signals"

Perhaps if you included a picture as you said you would, or wrote even a semi-coherent sentence, you'd have gotten an answer.

I think I know the answer to what you're looking for, but only because the keyword "PRR" and "signal" and your mention of colors; the rest may as well be written in Xhosa.

Look at GrahamSea's NORAC PL (position light, as opposed to CL or color light) series.

You're speaking in some cryptic grammatical style. At least give us a link to the post. If you want us to help, don't make us go around looking for your your question?

Mike

Sorry, my mind-reading powers are rather limited. I should have known you were referring to another thread, even though never even hinted at one let alone provided a link to one. Can you put that psychic ability to good use and tell me what stock to buy and sell? Preferably in something vaguely close to English? Thx.

sorry but here
PLchicago1.jpg
thats a pic notice the color signals :D thats the ones i want (if they are made)

IS there anyway to edit the CORONAS?

First, do a search of these Forums for Coronas. I just did and found several threads that discuss what to do.

Second, next time you have a question, do the search first. And it would be helpful if you communicated in complete sentences with appropriate punctuation so those of us in the know, don't have to attempt to read your mind.

I, for one, dislike being called "rude" because I didn,t reply to your post. And the reason was, I don,t have the knowledge to help you. But I do apologise for being dense and not an expert on all trainz related matters

Back