Ignore this post

Reporting a post

''''''''''

85303039.jpg~original

Last edited:
Congratulatory post

@Euphod

“Get thee me behind me Satan”, wasn’t it in post #3.

Well that didn’t last long!

I never did like Spam (original canned or virtual). However, the gift is very much appreciated.

What’s more important is that presents should be going in your direction, today of all days!

Here a quick one – using the rusty, short, “this is in the wrong thread and on the wrong day”, double post.

Casper
:p

Edit: Sorry. Misread a post in another thread!

1aa8fabb.jpg~original

Last edited:
But the original poster's title was "Ignore this post, he didn't say that we have to ignore any OTHER posts in this thread!

What, no one laughing??

But the original poster's title was "Ignore this post, he didn't say that we have to ignore any OTHER posts in this thread!

What, no one laughing??

Good post...

I mean point!

Casper, please stop the excessive posting of posts. I feel that you are simply trying to boost your post count above all other posters.

Matt.

Totally off topic post

The, ‘Hazelnut in every bar’ has been photoshopped.

0ab6b4d2.jpg~original

@Jacobchgo19
“Trainz Route Builder”

You could have had the decency to have modelled that fire fighting scene in Trainz!

That’s a pretty easy shot.

Cheap ... but easy!:D :p

Last edited:
Hate to put a downer on anything but I just came back from my nan's funeral and the only thing that kept me sane was thinking about this thread in the chapel, thanks guys, your the best. :wave:
Guess I just saw the last post. If I didn't laugh I'd cry, so forgive my humour. :eek:

Back