Ignore this post

I had a good laugh as I was reading the topics for new posts since my last visit. I read the topic of "ignore this post" and noticed there were 29 pages of people ignoring this post. Thanks for the laugh.

Jack

I had a good laugh as I was reading the topics for new posts since my last visit. I read the topic of "ignore this post" and noticed there were 29 pages of people ignoring this post. Thanks for the laugh.
Jack
We clearly ought be hung fellas. Our track record is awful!
Post%2C_Kettleness_-_geograph.org.uk_-_218031.jpg

What only 29!!? We gotta get to work reposting our determination fellas! (Anybody got a rope? Know how to tie a hangman's knot? // Frank

Last edited:
Competitive post?

Did I imagine it, or was there a very recent new thread entitled, “Please ignore this post”?

I've been playing catch-up on the Forum following a short break, but now can’t find the interloper. I'm convinced I saw something!
Anyway, I reckon one is enough.:p

Cheers
Casper
:D

imitations_zpsc5c95b54.jpg~original

Oh no, please NO … not another one!

'

Usually best ignored:

leaving_zps254942d9.jpg~original

Last edited:

Jack

There's a lot of us ignorants out there; diligently ignoring all posts.
You can ignore that I said this.
:hehe:

I see someone has already left a post here. Sad thing is, it's been overly-ignored many times.
And as there's already a post here, there's only one thing to do; leave, & take my post elsewhere.
:wave:

It may have been suggested that perhaps we should desist from horsing around :eek: , however I feel your attachment deserves an accolade :Y: (or, lemonade; if you prefer :) :hehe: )
G'day Willem 2 :wave:

Still going strong then...

I thought this thread might have died during the summer months.

Plenty more mileage left I reckon!

Try this:

Cheers
Casper
:p

Back