Ignore this post

Further research into the photo reveals it was staged by a Belgian fire department. The rail line (trolley, actually) was being repaired and no trolleys were expected, so they played a joke and took a picture. It went viral and here it is.

Bill

Someone wrote a book on the subject...

md22836682356.jpg

You are taking this way off topic, that belongs in the ugly trains thread.

You need to make posts about posts :D
Just ignore his post then!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder but I have to say, it's the silliest looking train I've ever seen!

Rob

Guys

I'm posting a claim for a record.

I have been ignoring my thread since the beginning, which proves that I am infinitely more ignorant than all of you. Surely, seven years of persistent ignorance deserves some sort of negative award.

Peter

Guys

I'm posting a claim for a record.

I have been ignoring my thread since the beginning, which proves that I am infinitely more ignorant than all of you. Surely, seven years of persistent ignorance deserves some sort of negative award.

Peter

I think you should run in the current election
You qualify with that sort of record

Big_b

I did consider it but I was told that my IQ was too high and I knew too much. Perhaps a good thing, I would not have had time to continue ignoring this thread.

Peter

Well Peter - with a high IQ then the award must surely be that you are now a Post Graduate with a masters degree in ignorance and abstinence with blase honours.

Doug

Why are we still ignoring this post?
The last time I ignored a post (at a garage) I lost a bumper (fender for USA)!
I guess people just keep bumping (pardon the pun) this post.

Back