Cumberland TRAINZ closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can get an un-streamlined Hudson off of K&L Trainz, and you can get Berkshires off of K&L Trainz as well, and you can also get them off of Trainz store's Nickel Plate Road High Speed Freight pack for $7.99 USD , which is compatible with TANE SP1, TANE, and TS12 SP1. The K&L Hudson is compatible with TS 2009, TS 2010, TS 2012, Mac 1&2, and T:ANE, for $7.50 USD. :wave:

hi buddy, welcome to the forums. you can check the date of a thread, and if it's from a while ago, don't post on it, people will get mad.

I don't care, but lot's of others do.

can you send me your Hudson 5344 and the Dreyfus Hudson 20th Century Limited
Right on Download Station !:) Just search "leeferr" by username on DLS's website.
Because it were "Third Party" content, it will not appear in content manager but DLS's website.
But you can just copy Dreyfus Hudson's kuid from DLS's website to your CM, although it will appear unknown, but still can be download through CM.

Last edited:
Because it were "Third Party" content, it will not appear in content manager but DLS's website...
???
In T:ANE, what is on the "DLS website" should also show up in CM, if you are searching correctly through CM. Now, if you are searching for "leeferr," you will need to use the DLS, I suppose, but you can search for his UID through CM.

This is a somewhat old thread, though, and I would expect that RyanJReed has either figured it out by now, or has dropped it altogether...

This is a somewhat old thread, though, and I would expect that RyanJReed has either figured it out by now, or has dropped it altogether...
Sorry it's big fault I bump up the old thread, I didn't check the last post's time because I found this thread by Google.
Forgive me. :'(
In T:ANE, what is on the "DLS website" should also show up in CM, if you are searching correctly through CM. Now, if you are searching for "leeferr," you will need to use the DLS, I suppose, but you can search for his UID through CM.
It didn't show up in TANE's CM by use search filter by author or direct search "Dreyfus Hudson".
After download, that assets' status is "Third Party". I guess that's why it didn't show up in my CM.

EDIT: See what discuss there https://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?137343-Cumberland-Trainz-uploads

Last edited:
Some If The Loco’s On That Site Had Crappy Whistles Anyways

1) Watch your language here.

2) October 6th, 2011, 04:20 PM

Look at the date... The thread was started nearly a decade ago.

Edit (by moderator):
An extra "hint" was send in the direction of TriRailFan2003.
And with that I lock this topic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back