Supertrain : Once more with feeling....

I think it's high time I took some new screen shots....

How about seeing as I already took shots in the day....

Some night shots of Supertrain ?

Like a shot of it leaving Grand central and going in NYC all lit up at night....

Yea, that sounds good, doesn't it ?

Well, off to take some new screen shots folks....

Unfortunately, I couldn't figure out the whole night windows on the passenger cars thing =P

- W -
< = < <=) I see a train a comin' comin' 'round the bend (=> > = >

heres what i get with error page
(avoid other thinsg behind it)
erroref0.png

AHHA !

Was wondering what you were talking about, thought the whole site was down for a second there =P

The problem is that Furnation's server doesn't know what to do with CDP files, it doesn't reconize them as compressed or whtever have you files.

You have to do "save link as" I tested this many times and this was the only solution to the problem, unfortunatly.

- W -
* Meh *

I just finshed the Supertrain route and alistar didnt' crash :D it was amazing! nice job on the route for supertrain!:cool:
Plus i did get another error with the page:
errrrgn1.png

Says IE couodn't open it or save it the site is not found or univaible

Last edited:
I just finshed the Supertrain route and alistar didnt' crash :D it was amazing! nice job on the route for supertrain!:cool:
Plus i did get another error with the page:
errrrgn1.png

Says IE couodn't open it or save it the site is not found or univaible

That's 'cause I haven't made 'em into TRS 2006 yet to save 'em as CDP files to my site, still getting around to doing that, had a mini-crash recently and all my drive letters got re-arranged by XP, joyness =P

Had to fix all my shortcuts to my drives, blah =P

It's working now, I also got me a burner recently to backup all my gmax, trainz, CDP's, and so on to save the stuff from future crashes.....

- W -
* Thinking Ahead *

Maybe he has a computer that doesn't run Windows ?

- W -
* Shrugs *

doesn't matter with FF, you can use it on win, mac, (supposibly) linux/unix/whatever. probably more likely is either connection settings (lock down to 1 browser, like AOL) or user acc't settings.

peter

doesn't matter with FF, you can use it on win, mac, (supposibly) linux/unix/whatever. probably more likely is either connection settings (lock down to 1 browser, like AOL) or user acc't settings.

peter

I know FF is cross-platform, maybe he didn't know that, which is why I said that silly ;)

Netscape 9 displays the forums correctly, well at least I think it does ;)
Yea, I just had to test that as I also have Netscape as well as FF and Opera and a few others as well, I hardly ever use IE even tho' it's set as 'Default' just so XP won't go all wonko on me, joyness....

- W -
* Who's not a one browser type of fellow, just to see which works the best for which website, even the 'IE' only websites *

Download Problems ?

FF won't fix his Download problem....

See, he's not trying to get Supertrain again, he's already gotten it once....

He's trying to get my Amtrak Autotrain....

Which I haven't put on my site, yet.....

The only thing that would fix the download problem is for me to get my rear in gear and put that on my site ASAP.

- W -
* Who's working on that *

Back