Supertrain : Once more with feeling....

TRS 2019 Screen Shots

Coach Car - My 1st attempt at doing up a sleeping type car variant of the sleeping car, the idea was this is where there would be like hotel rooms inside this one vs just beds like the sleeper

MnxRPEs.jpg

Last edited:
TRS 2019 Screen Shots

Diner Car - Someday should do up an inside to this with dining tables and all like that there, Just so you can look around at it like your eating there

ggJtfEA.jpg

Last edited:
TRS 2019 Screen Shots

Disco Car - The one that took me a few tries to get it to play music from it, mostly because I wanted 2 different ones playing, one for day, one for night, the day one is a Sims 2 railroad song
, the night one is, well I'm sure you know if you've poked around my You Tube videos of Supertrain enough ;)

tXBYsck.jpg

Last edited:
TRS 2019 Screen Shots

Generic Car - This was the original car we started with back in Trainz 1.1.1 so the name stuck from that point onward, go fig

2SEyixr.jpg

Last edited:
TRS 2019 Screen Shots

Lounge Car - Not much to say about this, again just the default skin, different name & number, yada yada yada

iBs1fRD.jpg

TRS 2019 Screen Shots

Passenger Car - Would be just seats on both floors even tho' I just did up the top floor only, yea that's pretty much for most of the cars I only made the 1 inside floor for pretty much 1/2 the cars

JVupBmp.jpg

TRS 2019 Screen Shots

Pool Car - Yeah I know, they stuck this into the caboose in the show, seemed like a kiddy pool with it's size, so I gave it a car all to itself, there's nothing but water & filters & pumps & what not on 1st floor

rRxa4TJ.jpg

TRS 2019 Screen Shots

Standard Car - The 2nd car I made for the train back in Trainz 1.1.1 more or less was trying to figure out how to make them look different back then, kinda failed at that only to toss names & numbers on them later on

4NsgIb5.jpg

TRS 2019 Screen Shots

Theater Car - basically a movie theater on rails, how does that work, don't ask I just came up with this silly idea for it from watching way too much MST3K

bO2zhYb.jpg

TRS 2019 Screen Shots

TeeVee Car - Only called that to get it to look closer to the models of the train cars from the show, I think I did okay seeing as it's just a fancy skin I did up

mjWJOJ0.jpg

TRS 2019 ScreenShots

View Car - Think Amtrak's viewliner but for Supertrain, namely bunk beds everywhere

xePXwzJ.jpg

TRS 2019 Screen Shots

Vista Car - Pretty sure the name came from a Amtrak Superliner car, idea is the top floor would have seats that turn around so you can look out those big windows, seriously on the show the windows were massive

o9YsAq3.jpg

TRS 2019 Screen Shots

Caboose - The End of the train, the other special car that drove me nuts making it, I made it totally different then the one on the show, the one on the show was more like a back porch, at 200 mph that seemed like a bad idea really, forget about things like drag, we're talkin one false move and you go flying off the train back there, I though why not just have huge backwards facing windows instead, a heck of a lot safer if you ask me

g6GJd5O.jpg

TRS 2019 Screen Shots

Cab View - Looking forward out of the locomotive from inside the cab, pretty much forgot how I made this in the first place, just altered it for later versions of the game as I went along

crjAvl6.jpg

TRS 2019 Screen Shots

Top Floor - The view from inside one of the train cars this is more or less what you see from 1/2 of them

kG9KAWV.jpg

Last edited:
TRS 2019 Screen Shots

Station - Only this one made it from game to game, the glass one made it as well, I just never put on the route again once I switched to double tracks so normal trains can run on the same tracks as Supertrain

zQbvWTm.jpg

TRS 2019 Screen Shots

Tunnel - The other tunnel never made it to the later games, the square one namely, it pretty much got lost during a computer crash somewhere along the way

pjOLP97.jpg

TRS 2019 Screen Shots

Bridge - Well, not just the bridge, also the glass tube, just called tube if I recall for easy access, and not many things called that anyway

x13DiN7.jpg

TRS 2019 Screen Shots

Span - It might be hard to spot but the span is different from the bridge in that the middle of it is just a deck with no supports this is so you can go over roads and small streams with the track, think the glass tube, but no tube

AgXO1eT.jpg

Last edited:
Back