Supertrain : Once more with feeling....

Did you download the fixes or the normal ones ?

TANE requires the 8 point 1 fix & the 8 point 2 fix that are at the start of the google drive

As that issues sound like what others were having under TANE, that why the fixes

Sorry for the late reply, but was busy testing things myself

In the not to distant future ....

view
https://drive.google.com/file/d/13UsheOIenTwoJfcZzDY_7Vqme6cdAM2D/view?usp=sharing
view

T R S 2 2 & V E R S I O N 8 + ?
Depends on what changes there are in the new game, if there are major changes then a new version of the train might be needed, if the changes are minor then we'll just go up a number to like 8.5 as the next version

What version of the game are you using ?

I've been trying to redo the files again to get around these problems

For future proofing mostly

Actually, if you go back a page, it looks like I was unable to resolve the faulty assets missing textures and stuff. Would have been T:ANE or TS2019, but either way, missing texture files that aren't there, aren't there, whatever version.

Okay gonna put up newer versions of the train on my Google Drive...

Look for TANE-STV8-(etc) make sure it's those files and no others...

These should work as I made changes in the editor itself...

Looks like Google Drive wants a login and for some reason it is my daughter and I can't see how to change it.

I'm guessing it's working now ?

Post screens of the issues if there are any so I can track down the bugs on my end

Under TRS2004 I created a folder called USER and put all the files there to start from scratch if I need to

> Meanwhile <

Testing 1/2 Pint on all the games to see if there are issues there as well

So far nothing seems to be broken

Sorry for the lack of feedback. I kinda lost time due to company and holiday activities. Hopefully I will get a chance to check it next week.

No problem ...

HalfPint needed a few changes to work in TANE and everything after it worked with the changes, made the same changes with Supertrain itself as it may of been in the games but the speed was all messed up, not running it's normal 200mph max speed a few changes to the config file sorted all that out so when you download things check the DATE on the files make sure it's the latest one and not an older one.

Hopefully this is the last of the tweeks before TRS2022 rolls out because I just know all new headaches will show up due to REASONS (tm) we shall see eh ? Had to clean up the routes a bit due to missing content, Railroad Crossing Gates that weren't updated from game to game, had to replace them with newer ones with each game, talk about a pain in the rear, guh.

Of course I'll have to put the Routes on my drive as well & Sessions too, unless you like to make your own, that would save me some time ;-)

TRS 2019 Screen Shots

Once more from the top ... aka ... Here we go again

amhIB0H.jpg

Last edited:
TRS 2019 screen shots

The Locomotive - Powered by DP High Speed Turbo Engine <kuid2:375451:100127:1> with Engine Sounds from EMD 12-645E <kuid:104722:53570> and the default horn sound <kuid:-1:42003101>

A8Sq117.jpg

Last edited:
TRS 2019 Screen Shots

Dummy - Pretty much the same set up as the locomotive as far as power and sounds go, just no cab on the front end of it, and no windows, needed mostly to pull so many cars around along with the locomotive

yy6602B.jpg

Last edited:
TRS 2019 Screen Shots

Transfer Car - The 1st special car in the train, the one that gave me the most headaches as far as how do I get that angle on the front made without screwing up the rest of it, I ran into that same problem later on only different

CWXh1io.jpg

Last edited:
TRS 2019 Screen Shots

Baggage Car - One of the few cars that didn't get me to pull out all my hair, as it just needed a different skin on it and that was all, also skipped on doing up the inside for it so one less headache needed

q3wdtov.jpg

Last edited:
TRS 2019 Screen Shots

Club Car - No real problems making this as well, just the skin was the same one as 1/2 the cars, the hard part was doing up the names & numbers of all these as they needed to be JUST for that car and none of the others

yObr2XX.jpg

Last edited:
Back