Fan Site listing update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Euphod and Zec for the replies. It IS a pity that this resource has dropped out. I found it out by accident and saved the link but didn't figure out its worth until much later when searching for some content that couldn't be found elsewhere. Vale TARL
Glen

Scuza

Erm, I think you should read Ed's quote AC.
He was replying to Lenice's question as to what has happened to the website 'Trainz Asset Repair Library' (AKA TARL). This was closed down due to the lack of updates to the site, the cost of hosting it, a number of problems that had crept in after the Razorback Railway guys took over, and a number of other issues. I myself do miss it, but I also know that it wasn't having the work done to it that it needed.
Zec
Pardon me, you are right! I was just stuck on the thread's theme I guess, but I did not see it being maintained or updated either! I have a copy of the TARL of my assets and the links work, although, as you say, they are not the last updates I sent in! I have used every available source I can find to try to get my assets back to the last versions I made. Sadly my own website was not very up to date either as I was busy cleaning up problems with the assets for changes to the requirements imposed and getting the hitch points set to the right positons like they should have been in the first place. Ya see, I was trying to be compatible with the other assets already on the DLS, and they were not all done correct. back to the theme of this thread then, is the list being maintained and updated? And what of the site "North American Trainz", the last post by anyone else dates 2008. Is it still active?

Active list

Since this thread only lists sites in this thread and seems not to go any further, ya'll might be better off to add you sites in the wikibooks. Seems that is all that will happen by going beyond auran the something the members can actively control!

Did you see the dates on those posts? Those posts are dated March 26th, 2007 and March 25th, 2007. The sites listed in those posts could have very well gone offline since then.

Regards,

Retro.

Last edited:
Guys
Please remember to read post dates before replying :)

In this case, the posts are a number of years old, and as such things can change since they were posted.

As the 'fan site listing' is no longer being maintained, I have closed this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back