Michigan Route Buildiers

My name is Matt, and i live in the Capital City, and the Flint Sub Division runs through Lansing, is it possible to do a Amtrak line for trains 364 & 365 from Port Huron to Chicago?

My name is Matt, and i live in the Capital City, and the Flint Sub Division runs through Lansing, is it possible to do a Amtrak line for trains 364 & 365 from Port Huron to Chicago?

Old topic but hey. I do believe the GTW Flint Subdivision by Dericm Runs some of that line. I think it runs form Port Huron to Flint or maybe as far as Durand. Its been sometime since I played on it. I know his GTW South East Michigan Lines BETA is also a nice route which has Durand and all of the Holly sub. I haven't seen many updates from him in a while, but that maybe due to my lowered involvement in the forums.

With the constant improvements to Trainz, I don't see why the game couldn't handle 1to1 version of that line. I am currently working on a 1 to 1 version of the Saginaw Sub. Just doing that line, or any like 1 to 1 takes a lot more time and effort.

Back