Japanese Trainz

Umekoji 2

Hi all. Here are some pics I took at Umekoji. There are many steam locos. You can watch, touch and measure them to make 3D models:D

C51 close-up.
FP_Ume_C51.jpg

D51 during maintenance.
FP_Ume_D51.jpg

DE10 loco on the turntable.
FP_Ume_TT.jpg

Prepare for a daily operation(class 8620)
FP_Ume_8630.jpg

cheers!

Slight bump...

Being interested in Japanese train simming after buying numerous Densha de Go games, SL de Ikou and of course BVE, I noticed there are several Kiha railcars on the DLS. Unfortunately these are all showing red in TS12 and can't be placed in a route (haven't checked TS2010). Any chance of the author fixing/updating, please? It's not an area where I have much expertise or knowledge.

Which one(s) are causing you problems. I just downloaded JNR kiha22 and am looking at it in TS12 as I type. No errors or warnings.

Hi, Vern.
Is that mine? I made several kihas, but some of them are rather old version, no interior no shadow. That causes error I guess.

Hello there. Here are some Japanese scene pics. I hope they help your Japanese route making:)

Over-track station; typical sub-urban scene. Because there are no area for the station, the building has come over the tracks.

F_jps_sta.jpg

RR Xing at Shin-Osaka station.

F_jps_xing.jpg

Akihabara. Sobu line on the elevated track.

F_jps_akiba.jpg

Cheers.

Now that Taito's Densha de Go and the even older Tomy SL-de-Ikou are largely history, it would be nice to reproduce some of our favourite routes in Trainz - mine probably being the Morioka to Omagari "mini" Shinkansen across the mountains. However there are a few handicaps to producing Japanese routes, the most obvious being how Trainz handles tunnels. Many Japanese routes have alot of tunnels and snowsheds. The spline type with limited positoning don't really cut it and the dighole method only really works in certain situations, i.e. shallow tunnels or where the entrance matches the vertex being blanked.

In terms of mapping it can be a challenge, thinking of Transdem overlays, Open Street Map doesn't show where the tunnels are and Google Maps don't have much information on them. There is an unofficial overlay for Google Earth which displays a topographic map but I haven't been able to figure any easy way of getting this into Transdem other than taking screen dumps, stitching together in PSP and manually georeferencing.

However I will continue working on ideas in between my other projects.

If you already know, there is some locomotives and rolling stock that are imported from the United States. For example Class 1, 8900, 109, c52 by Alco that did the up 844, c52, two unknown classes, 9750 Schenecty that built Central Pacific's Jupiter, Class 800, 576, 5, 900, 9800 Baldwin that built the PRR S1, the
Yo****sune
H.K. Porter, several from Rogers that built Union Pacific's 119, W&ARR's General, and the movie star from back to the future 3, Class 23 by brooks, class 109, 6500 by pittsburgh. There are Several Rare locomotive thet were imported from the United States.

Japanese content for android

Good afternoon everyone, I'm interested in Japanese trainz content such as objects, splines and trains but I can't access the content because I only use the mobile version. Can I get files that have been imported to Trainz Mobile? Thank you :D

Back