Major Tri State Area Project

Thanks Amtrak2041864. I really enjoyed continuing work on the Major Tri State Area during my vacation. The semester is about to start again so progress will be moving very slowly on the route since I have to focus on my school work. Right now, Metro North, LIRR, NJT and NYC subway are all suspended because of this snow storm.

I completely forgot about that. For a second, I thought the New Haven line trains that stop at Fordham also make local stops. It might be the Harlem line train that makes the stop at Botanical Garden.

t1piXR7.png

Notice how the line is blue between Harlem-125th and Woodlawn except at Fordham where the line is both blue and red. Blue is Harlem Line, red is New Haven Line.

Oh, ok, I notice now. Harlem line trains will stop at Botanical Garden, Williams bridge and Woodlawn and New Haven line trains will bypass those stations.

Good news, Metro North locomotive #225 is now back in revenue service, after spending some time at GE getting rebuilt. I hope I can catch it at some point. That was the locomotive that was derailed in late 2013 Metro North derailment.

Good news, Metro North locomotive #225 is now back in revenue service, after spending some time at GE getting rebuilt. I hope I can catch it at some point. That was the locomotive that was derailed in late 2013 Metro North derailment.

Man it took her a while to get back in service

Yup, hopefully nothing happens else happens to #225. I don't think Those M7's will in last weeks train accident will get a repair. A little work on the East 180th st area.

Not in service R142A at East 180th st yard.

R62A 6 makes a suprise appearance at East 180th st yard instead of going to the Westchester yard for maintenance.

Thank you amtrak2041864. I like how this route is coming along also. Taking small steps at a time, working block by block.

The L train won't be in this route since all the subways in the route terminate at 42nd street. The subway lines in this route will be the 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, A, B, C, D and 42nd street shuttle.

On the Bronx River Parkway, viewing an Acela train cruising by in the West Farms section of the Bronx. Would anyone have any suggestions for overhead wiring. I am not really sure what over head wire to use for this section of the North East corridor in the Bronx.

Tell me about it! I feel you 100%. Btw, I took a hiatus for some family time, but I'm back in the swing of things. Sent you a PM, be on the lookout for that and your inbox for your email! :D

-A

Cool, glad to see your back in the swing of things :cool: I didn't get your PM but I'll be on the lookout.

On the Bronx River Parkway, viewing an Acela train cruising by in the West Farms section of the Bronx. Would anyone have any suggestions for overhead wiring. I am not really sure what over head wire to use for this section of the North East corridor in the Bronx.
Whatever the built-in NEC Wilmington-Philadelphia route uses as overhead wiring.

Back