The Frisco High Line

Little pink houses...

ixLUN.jpg

Last edited:
This is Frisco 1312 just outside Cliquot, Mo. Traveling north with just two coaches only about half full of passengers.

U5HOB.jpg

eTezx.jpg

hsRet.jpg

FH1nQ.jpg

Looks nice. Fence intact, no hamburger today!;)

Not today but that gives me the idea for new scene. :eek:

I've use a lot of your reskins on my route. Some seem to fit right in. I swear you knew what I was thinking. I just need to add some details around them before I post some screen shots.

that shot feels like home...great route dricketts! Now, where's a Frisco Russian Decapod when you need one?:cool:

Was that used on the Highline? I've seen this one in Belton but I'm not sure if it was actually ever used on the Clinton sub. http://www.flickr.com/photos/uptrain/5138285145/

If Ben Neal has one on his site I'm up for trying another reskin.

Neither am i, but they were the usual branchline power, it wouldn't surprise me if they were used there.

Ben has a 2-10-0 centered headlight, but it says flat out its "Not a Russian." it would take major reconstructive surgery to make it into a true Frisco 1600-series (if you want to go the rivet-counter route) but it might make a reasonable stand in if you want to just reskin it and go.

Cliquot, Mo.

Here's a short train passing through Cliquot traveling north.

s6WnD.jpg

Looking west at the very small town of Cliquot from across the bridge.

qXPG3.jpg

NXL5c.jpg

Cliquot's small depot to the right made from an old boxcar.

TA6B1.jpg

Old man Mally's place and his collection of antiques...

vhS73.jpg

A few native wild flowers to Missouri in these two shots.

Mkwxt.jpg

4UMjp.jpg

The only two businesses in Cliquot. Dave's Cafe and Lawton's Bait Shop. This one's for davesnow and his creations.

ejuhx.jpg

A bird's eye view...

C1iGX.jpg

I love this texture. Thanks to motorbreath.

tYurE.jpg

Back