The Frisco High Line

that what we call beauty
the scenry looks very very beautiful .i always watch your screenshots while building scenry on my route but i always fails bcz i cant be a master to buid scenry like this
excellent work

preparing my toys for this route

kamran_20120129_0001.jpg

kamran_20120129_0002.jpg

kamran_20120129_0003.jpg

kamran_20120129_0005.jpg

kamran_20120129_0006.jpg

kamran_20120129_0004.jpg

Last edited:
Whew! I'm a little relieved. I couldn't find my High Line thread for anything until today after the forum overhaul. I don't think the search feature is working correctly. I had to scroll through several pages of the screenshots section.

Frisco 517 backs into the Keith's Mill spur to pick up a gondola. The mill is known as the "Seed House" around town in Bolivar Missouri.

Thanks goes out to Deane Tunaley Dinorius_Redundicus for making this beautiful and accurate model for the Frsico High Line route.

FXHzQ.jpg

klcTg.jpg

X5jS8.jpg

-That's really cool! There's a lot of buildings I would like to create but getting dimensions is always a problem. Cool shots!

-Joe

Whew! I'm a little relieved. I couldn't find my High Line thread for anything until today after the forum overhaul. I don't think the search feature is working correctly. I had to scroll through several pages of the screenshots section.

You could subscribe to this thread, setting the subscription type to "Through my control panel only" so that you don't receive emails when members reply to the thread. That way, you can find this thread in your "Subscribed Threads" list, accessed by the "Subscribed Threads" link under the "Quick Links" menu near the top of the page.

Regards,

Zachary.

This is a minor suggestion dricketts. You might want to change the sky you're using in your shots to something more ordinary...a more generic, but less dramatic, one. My reason is...I think that particular sky casts a tint on the rest of your screenshots that obscures your work. I would like to see your modelling without the coloring introduced by it. Just a suggestion.

Cheers,
Fred

P.S. Great stuff, by the way.

This is a minor suggestion dricketts. You might want to change the sky you're using in your shots to something more ordinary...a more generic, but less dramatic, one. My reason is...I think that particular sky casts a tint on the rest of your screenshots that obscures your work. I would like to see your modelling without the coloring introduced by it. Just a suggestion.

Cheers,
Fred

P.S. Great stuff, by the way.

Thanks and great suggestion Fred. I really like experimenting with different skys and probably get a little carried away with them at times. I've been saying for a while I need to change the sky but never think about until after I post. :D

A Frisco GP7 spots some tankers at Standard Oil in Bolivar, Missouri.

Thanks to Deane Tunaley for more amazing content! He made this structure from photos I took. This building has been around since the 1940's and is still standing and used today to supply fuel to area business and farmers.

In this pic you can the "Seed House" in the distance to the left also created by Deane.

8pKjP.jpg

YeSgE.jpg

tlVIz.jpg

From the cab of SLSF #517 GP7.

zNV9Z.jpg

Last edited:
Back