3 way junctions

just a thought, try putting a track mark on the section of double track coming towards you, then all trains using that line get the command drive to t/mark, wait for 30 secs,

Butter, it's a 3 way stub. The EBT still has an operating one (ng3) in their yard at Rockhill Furnace, PA. Also several overgrown by bushes and trees in the MT Union yard - both ng and sg.

Bob Pearson

another way maybe. the track which the J39 is on, place a track mark. command drive to t/mark,wait for 30 secs then your other commands. it works for my AI,s

3 way junction deleted

Hi All,

Although my first pic of the 3 way junction was completely reliable in Trainz I have altered the layout by double tracking where I had a single track before, thus not requiring a 3 way junction. Instead I have used the "junction control v2" function to protect a crossover. See following pics,

Note The catch point on the line coming out of the tunnel, this causes the signal protecting it to go red if a train is turning right.

Cheers,
Bill69

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

If you use the JJS Cantilever Tower its vaguely similar to the GWR pattern signal bracket you"ve shown, and then apply GWR doll signals to it as shown above...:rolleyes:

Back