"Das Boot"

Sorry
(in min: Darn!how can i forgett please or thankyou at this moment -_-?)
I will edit a please in my earlier post just to reverse my mistake
:)
Once you reverse a mistake
(For example correct a wrong written word or adding a forgotten please or whatever)then everything is Ok again.Then you can forgett about the lost Please incident.
And you my friend also have a bit(I am NOT Offending you)made a litttle behavior error.Its best to Tell someone what to do AGAINST beeing a gimmie pig Here is an example:
Dude,no one likes gimmie-pigs or 'Bumpers' so its best to awnser with please or thankyou.That is what you forgot and that is why you got no awnser.Just a hint for the next Time you ask!

"Please" doesn't really matter... gimmepigging is gimmepigging, and saying "Please GIMME" isn't much better then just "GIMME."
"Please" also isn't an excuse to bump threads, be them 1 or 2 months, or like this, 4 years.
And Rbar didn't really do any wrong. He warned you that bumping and gimmepigging isn't looked kindly on. Just saying that, should tell not to do them.

Oh, and Willem, please excuse my ignorance. :p

Someone buy Tyard a better windscreen for his Acela!

[Deleted due to a embaressing display of Idiocy]

Last edited:
A. Plenty of people who joined recently don't bump threads. In fact, I'd say most don't. Plus, at this point you've been here for a year, according to the join date. The "I'm new" thing might work a little better after a month or two, not a year.
B. I'm not trying to berate you, I'm making sure (and explaining the reasoning) you will cease to bump really old threads for the sole purpose of asking for information, seeing as it only clutters the forum, and for people who might have been following the thread, they may think for a second "Yay! That thread is alive again" only for it to be someone begging for content.
C. I didn't say "please is a 100% useless word." I said that saying please doesn't excuse bumping or gimmepigging, specifically I phrased it by saying that "please" does not matter in the context of excusing said actions.
D. Gimmepig does not necessarily mean you always rudely and harshly demand using the words "give me." Saying "Can I please have" is a more polite, less demanding form of "give me." A polite gimmepig, while better then a regular gimmepig, is still, in fact, a gimmepig.
E. I'll "assume" that "bunkhead" was not intended as a blatant, albeit somewhat low-level, form of insult, and pass on tapping the "report" icon.
F. To be blatantly and harshly honest, you putting me on an ignore or block list will not bother me in the least. If you do that and continue bumping and such, others will see it and call you out on it as I have. And for future reference, it may work better for you to just say "Sorry, it won't happen again!" and be done with it, instead of following with some long-winded post about how someone went about mentioning your mistake.

Thanks,
-tyard

amigacooke,
No they aren't against the code of conduct but it seems to be a common thing with this person. A search of posts leads to quite a few threads where the only thing posted is "I want this for....", or "Where do i get this..." etc etc etc thus being chastised for gimme gimme gimme and bumping seem quite within "Code of Courtesy"
Just an observation from someone on the sideline.
Also a note to our friend if you actually bother to come back and read this, put whoever you like on your ignore list, but keep ticking people off at this rate and you'll end up ignoring everyone in the forum. Will be quite difficult to read a forum of no posts.
Glen (probably being added to ignore list now...)

Last edited:
[Deleted due to first-timer questions that woud embaress a Gumby and grammatic combined with phrasing and writing that could kill a Man]

Last edited:
Anyway, in answer to the question, there is a user group long abandoned that has warship cdps that may or may not work in the latest versions of Trainz.

Have a look at Trainzshipyard in the files section
. Can't remember whether you have to join the group to get access.

PS ignore the messages, it's full of spam.

Last edited:
1:Look at your join date!YOU ARE LONGER ON THE FORUM THAN ME!!!!!!!!!!!!(wait a minuite!The Join date is wrong!THAT WAS THE FIRST TIME I WAS ON THE DLS!!!)
2:and HOW mr. wise-acela-that-knows-everything Do i post my first post IN A THREAD WITHOUT BUMPING?!!!!!!!
3:And how am i supposed to ask politely then when the only polite sentence is "Can i have(some objekt)Please?"it worked for me when i asked Santafeebuff for the Rf-16 Sharknose files.and besides,"Can i have please"is easier to awnser a No since,"Give me" is like a Sargents order.
4:And thats what i said!
"Sorry to bump in like that but can you PLEASE awnser these Questions for me?"
5:And sorry for the Bunkhead part.I must have gone to harsch on you
6:Atleast both of us wont be Hating ourselfs anymore.Well,MY mistake,Lets forget the Harsch,angry,and ingorable parts.lets just be kind with eachother okay?and then i wouldnt need the ingnore list anymore :)
:eek:
lenice:no you wont be added in the Ignore list since you have nothing to do with this conversation.and what is this code of Cortesy?

1. Fair enough.
2. Well, really the idea is that if a thread is old like that (1-2 months or older), that you don't post. To avoid bumping you just don't post. Trust me, I know how annoying it can be to find an awesome thread, only to realize it's very old, but bumping isn't worth it.
3,4. Asking for stuff is fine so long as it's not asking for stuff that is known to be un-available or yet to be released, or bumping threads. Good to see some of this stuff is still available, it is definitely nice stuff.
5,6. No problem.

Oh, yes, and the CoC you asked for is linked from the "Code of Conduct" button at the top of every forum page. It says some basic stuff, so you probably don't need to really read through it-you seem to be well within it's terms.

Enjoy the forums,
-tyard

Ok. Thanks! Now I have learned something! I will just stop posting to prevent anybody thinking that the thread is alive.
I may aswell visit another thread. I have just got one question tyard:
How do I avoid bumping an old thread?

Last edited:
2. Well, really the idea is that if a thread is old like that (1-2 months or older), that you don't post. To avoid bumping you just don't post. Trust me, I know how annoying it can be to find an awesome thread, only to realize it's very old, but bumping isn't worth it.
If the thread is relevant to what you want to say, I see no problem in bumping an old thread. Why clutter up the forum with a new thread if the subject is already covered by an old one?

Ok.Thanks!Now i have learnt something!I will just stop posting to prevent anybody thinking"Its alive! YAaaayy!"We both will stop posting!
i think i will go and visit another thread
i have just got one question tyard:
how do i prevent bumping a new thread(for example troubleshooting or Screenshots thread) or atleást how to know wich thread posting is bumping?

I'm sorry to say I don't think I quite understand the question. If you mean a thread that is newer then 1 or 2 months, it's not bumping, because the thread is recent enough to still be fairly active. It is, of course, advisable to post something related to the thread ;)

If the thread is relevant to what you want to say, I see no problem in bumping an old thread. Why clutter up the forum with a new thread if the subject is already covered by an old one?

Perhaps a matter of opinion, but for item requests I have found that bumping is generally somewhat frowned upon. If you are posting a screenshot that is related, that could definitely pass, at least IMO. For requests, if the info can't be found elsewhere, some people would probably accept a PM asking about it. But, as I said it can be a touchy topic-there is no real set code that is 100% accepted.

As always, have nice day! (Get the ref, anyone?)
-tyard

please i must know..... WERE IS UR GRAMARS??????????????????????????????????????////////////////////////////////

Last edited:
Back