PRR T1 problem

Robe_Rider

G'day all

Recently downloaded the PRR T1 add-on, ran the installer with the successful input of my TS12 CDkey but none of the T1 content appears in game or in the content manager.

Any help appreciated, Cheers.

I do not have the PRR T1 but are you sure that it is the TR12 CD key and not the PRR T1 key that has to be entered? Did the PRR T1 come with its own key (in email confirmation since you downloaded the installation)? This was how the Murchison Addon had to be installed - with its own key and not the key from 2009.

Peter Ware

Possible solution

Hi Robe Rider.

I had the same problem in TS2010; clam1952 told me how to fix it.

Log into Planet Auran or the DLC, look up your order history. Open the page for the T1 pack. In it you will find the serial number for your T1 pack. Copy that (I popped open the txt file where I saved my TS2010 serial number and pasted the T1 serial number into it, after which I backed up that txt file for safekeeping).

Then I logged out of Planet Auran and opened Trainz. On the first screen (the "Launcher") click on the "Options" button. On the first tab, "General", enter the Serial Number for the T1 pack and click the "Add" button. When it appears in the big list box under your other Serial Numbers, click "OK" and then click the "Quit" button on the Launcher screen. You will get a popup about searched for deleted assets, new assets, etc. I just let that do its thing and waited until it closed out Trainz completely.

After that, everything for the T1 pack showed up!

Many thanks to clam 1952 to telling me how to fix this!

If I'm reading your post right, you've successfully installed it but can't find it in the game? It is a little tricky to find. Open any route in Surveyor, select the Trainz tab, and then select "consists". On my installation it was the very bottom one. Its named "PRR-T1 Fleet of Modernism". Place that on your route, select the "Vehicles" option and then use the "get train" button to find each individual piece, to see how its named.

No, it is DLC from Simulator Central / N3V. Also, you might want to check the date of the post before yours. It's not usually a good idea to bump old threads like this one.

Best Regards,

Back