Re-Releasing SPORBUST Content

N8PHU et al,

Wow, you guys are the best, and thank you Frank for helping with re-releasing your awesome locomotives for the community to enjoy once again!

I, at one time, had the earlier versions for '09 and '10, but when I lost my PC and a lot of; sadly, not backed-up data, I thought I'd lost this for good. It sure is nice to see it all in its glory!

Thanks again and this time backing up for safe-keeping!

Regards, Brian

I never had all of the SPORBUST content, execpt the SD70ACes, SD70M-2s, and maybe C44-9Ws and MP15s as well too. I don't have them no more, because I was using my mother's computer at that time. That's like before I joined this site. But now I still want the SPORBUST content. Can I have the whole SPORBUST content with the deps as well too, please? I'll give you my email. I have two of them, if you want me to pick out witch is better. ( I know this was posted in 2011, but still it's something to comment on)

Any offers I've made regarding content are now officially deprecated. I've changed computers, and shuffled around my files so much that I'm not even sure where any of it is. I will take no more requests for his content.

Everything is now on the DLS, uploaded by N8PHU.

Excuse me n8phu, would you mind please do these locomotives next?

l_US_UP_C40-8W.jpg
l_US_UP_C40-8W_Wings.jpg
l_US_KCS_SD40-2_55290_70022_1.jpg
l_US_KCS_SD40-2_55290_70023_1.jpg

Sorry for the double post, also n8phu can you repair sporbust's atsf sd40-2s 5152 and 5065, Cozmo's cnw sd40-2s 6930,6934,and 6868, Sureshot28's 1407 tfm sd40-2, and nikos1's hlcx sd40-2 8 leaser locomotives please?

He can only release content that the original creator has given permission for him to release. Also he has said that he is very busy at work these days so new stuff might be slow coming. If those other locomotives have errors then I suggest you create a new thread in the version of Trainz forum you are using and ask for help there. You will get instructions on how to fix them yourself instead of waiting.

William

Sorry for the double post, also n8phu can you repair sporbust's atsf sd40-2s 5152 and 5065, Cozmo's cnw sd40-2s 6930,6934,and 6868, Sureshot28's 1407 tfm sd40-2, and nikos1's hlcx sd40-2 8 leaser locomotives please?

I suggest you be patient, given that as wreeder said, he's rather busy at work these days, so who knows when new stuff will come? Also, i know you might not be intending to, but gimmie-pigging is highly frowned upon around these parts. Had to learn that lesson myself.

And these other units you mentioned? It'd be nice to see thm return, but i doubt it. I've been on USTrainz via Wayback Machine multiple times and tried to download said units before, with no success. So unless he's managed to obtain them somewhere else, or someone sent those units to him, and he has the permission to release those once they're free of errors, those old SD40s are most likely lost in the sands of time for the foreseeable future.

Last edited:
Can you please at least be patient? I'm still patiently waiting on the mostly the former VMD payware stuff to come out and I'm just distracting myself with other things at the moment. If you could at least do something else at the moment and maybe doing different stuff should keep your mind off. I was such a huge gimmie-pig too which wasn't the best thing ever, so please practice not begging people, leaving them alone, and more patience please.

Back