Re-Releasing SPORBUST Content

butter

NorthWest Ohio Trainz2010
I have received permission from Frank to Host his content on my Website (publishing it tomorrow) and I would like to ask that anyone who has things from his web site NOT THE DLS to PM me. He had alot of content that needs to be tracked down; and I simply cannot get all of the little bits that I have missed. Any Locomotive/Rolling Stock would be greatly appreciated. Anyone who helps will be listed as a contributor on the website. Thanks!
-Kyle

yay!

That's great. I love franks stuff.:D
The first things I ever downloaded were franks locos and I'm glad someone is re-releasing them.;)
Edit: My PC broke down so i can't have it anymore but now someone is releasing them

Last edited:
Hello,

I have 96% of it. Just please post his approval as it is written to you. I'd prefer not to do anything illegal.

Take care,

Ryan:wave:

This was his replying email
"
As long as I see it and see I am listed as the creator and painter I have no problems with it

thx
"

I've got everything but the MP15's in a huge CDP. There might be some SD40-2s from the DLS mixed in, but i can try to figure out a way to send it. mabye i can cram it down with winRAR or something.

Awesome! Thank you AND Frank for making his content available again.

Chris N8PHU

Last edited:
Hello,

As long as Frank has approved, send me a PM, and let me know what you do and don't have, and I'll send it your way!

Take care,

Ryan:wave:

Hey, its good to listen that frank content is coming back. I have all of the content from his site. A good idea will be to add the dependencies, that are hard to find. If i could help i will help. And reskins will be allowed???

Greetings

Yes...Thank you Frank.....I miss his stuff and for sure could use a lot of his GREAT stuff.....

I can not wait to get some of the stuff back.....

THANK YOU AGAIN :Y:

I can't count the number of websites that have totally gone away into cyberspace ... you never know how much you miss them ... until they are gone ... and I truely miss Sporbust-West Coast Trainz website, and all his great assets !

Hey, its good to listen that frank content is coming back. I have all of the content from his site. A good idea will be to add the dependencies, that are hard to find. If i could help i will help. And reskins will be allowed???

Greetings

I don't know about reskins at this time. I do know, that you will not be able to release them anywhere else. Please PM me.

As of right now there is nothing to put up. I am asking that the community email me at bellkyle@live.com with any of his content that you have be it one loco or 6!
Thanks, Kyle

You do realise that Frank had close to 1 GB of content on his website, how are we going to email that lot to anybody????

Cheerz. ex-railwayman.

butter, email me a copy through the board of that message granting permission and I'll do my part. I also have his FSX stuff though I don't know if that's covered, and would like to see if it is.

Opening Soon...

I have some of his content on at the moment. The web site is not up yet but could be earlier afternoon Monday anytime until Wednesday. Thanks!

Back