driver save/and kick out

Sean_lee

weird one this just started happening i can save a driver session and when i restart in this one part of the route i can move off for 30s and then the game exits to my windows icons screen. of course it hasnt saved. never used to happen, and i cannot see any faulty consists or infrastructure. as said weird one any ideas anyone.

driver save/kick out

hi fran no deletions but lots of additions, just my same route that i have been working on for yonks. still doing some mucking about to see where this occurs. will try to drive past this point without a saved session. watch this space.:confused::confused::confused::confused:

driver save/kick out

seems to happen with non saved session as well. its like the world ends here. at this one spot.
probably looking at a reinstall here, everything is saved to cdp hopefully not with the problem.

By d/led he meant downloaded, you might need to remove them 1 at a time to find the problem.

driver save/kick out

icon1.gif
driver save/kick out
seems to happen with non saved session as well. its like the world ends here. at this one spot.
probably looking at a reinstall here, everything is saved to cdp hopefully not with the problem.

driver save/kick out

not many people as cack handed with a computer as me:(:(:(
but the problem is still there on a non saved session:confused::confused::confused::eek::eek:
do i go for a re-install???

not many people as cack handed with a computer as me:(:(:(
but the problem is still there on a non saved session:confused::confused::confused::eek::eek:
do i go for a re-install??? seems to happen in both directions in the one area. curiouser and curioser..

Sean. I'd say no to reinstall just yet. You need to check the assets you have last put on the route. Are any of these included in the d/Ls. I personally never save running driver sessions from experience. They never seem to come back the same. Even right back to 2004 altho 2004 was very stable.
Lately, I have had some commodity items causing problems which reverts back thru the vehicles that try to use them. You have to be a bit of a detective with this sim to find the "whodunnit"
baz

i am going to try and delete the problem track area and redo and see what happens, my route is so big it would take days to get around it, also i save driving sessions seperate just in case a problem occurs as now but this seems to be ongoing save or no save. watch this space.

tried to delete problem track sections but the same thing happens in surveyor as well try to rebuild sections and poof kicks me out. got me totally confused now. must be something weird going on as it never used to happen been thru this section lots of times. everything saved to cdp and all the other things you have to do with 2010 to not lose anything. maybe time to cross the rubicon again.

Try removing the last few assets you added, animated grass, speedtrees ?
Locos,stock, track, industries should be ok.
Check the Jetlog next time it crashes, might give you something you can understand.

ok removed one consist and then used a built in loco to drive thru section same thing jetlog script below. any ideas. cheers.
Begin:
? 0:02.1 : InterfaceTextDB> failed to load compiled interfacetext file
? 0:06.5 : Failed to enable LFH for heap 0.
? 0:06.5 : Failed to enable LFH for heap 1.
? 0:06.5 : Failed to enable LFH for heap 2.
? 0:06.5 : Failed to enable LFH for heap 3.
? 0:06.5 : Failed to enable LFH for heap 4.
? 0:06.5 : Failed to enable LFH for heap 5.
? 0:06.5 : Failed to enable LFH for heap 6.
? 0:06.5 : Failed to enable LFH for heap 7.
? 0:06.5 : Failed to enable LFH for heap 8.
? 0:06.5 : Failed to enable LFH for heap 9.
? 0:06.5 : Failed to enable LFH for heap 10.
? 0:06.5 : Failed to enable LFH for heap 14.

ok removed one consist and then used a built in loco to drive thru section same thing jetlog script below. any ideas. cheers.
Begin:
? 0:02.1 : InterfaceTextDB> failed to load compiled interfacetext file
? 0:06.5 : Failed to enable LFH for heap 0.
? 0:06.5 : Failed to enable LFH for heap 1.
? 0:06.5 : Failed to enable LFH for heap 2.
? 0:06.5 : Failed to enable LFH for heap 3.
? 0:06.5 : Failed to enable LFH for heap 4.
? 0:06.5 : Failed to enable LFH for heap 5.
? 0:06.5 : Failed to enable LFH for heap 6.
? 0:06.5 : Failed to enable LFH for heap 7.
? 0:06.5 : Failed to enable LFH for heap 8.
? 0:06.5 : Failed to enable LFH for heap 9.
? 0:06.5 : Failed to enable LFH for heap 10.
? 0:06.5 : Failed to enable LFH for heap 14.

Utterly clueless, have you got piles(not the medical ones) or heaps of anything, coal, soil, sleepers ?
Just checked my CM with keyword HEAP. coalheap1 +2, R4P manure heap and a number 2, plus compostheap by hasilein.
Any of these ?

none of these heaps in this section, its beyond the HBF station i use it must be a junction but i cannot even use surveyor to re-align anything. in this spot. but why has it suddenly manifested itself ????. another thing i have put in some invisible track in for aircraft flightpaths. but none intersect the problem area. but wiill try to move them further away. will keep plugging away before i cross the rubicon again and re-install, dont suppose getting a ticket off auran and sending the jetlog to them would help. they seem to be pretty hopeless.
cheers.

The heaps don't need to be in a specific area, anywhere on the route will cause a crash if as I guess they're animated and faulty.
Look back at the jetlog, how come heaps 11, 12 and 13 load ok ?
Do you get the red dot in the bottom right corner.

Back