Amtrak Trainz Group coaches

Can anyone try to move all AmtrakTrainzGroup rollingstock to the DLS? That will be much more appreciated. It is way hard to try to download content from a third party site. Anyways, how do you download from a third party site?

G'day, I was just there and the only link that did not work was "Amtrak Phase II Superliner Set" which is not one of the Jefff944 beta stuff.
Regards
Barrie

Can anyone try to move all AmtrakTrainzGroup rollingstock to the DLS? That will be much more appreciated. It is way hard to try to download content from a third party site. Anyways, how do you download from a third party site?

No; mainly due to licensing restrictions. Anything that I can upload to the DLS I have, but most of it I can't.

<kuid:160048:1067> Where is it? I went on the forums for pacific trainz and the link was broken?

Amtrak Trainz Group has no relationship with Pacific Trainz. If you have an issue with our content, please contact us (we have our own forums).

peter

I am really disappointed that the kuid is missing on the Budd Diner in Amtrak Phase IVb, i was going to use it on one of my sessions i was doing on the North East Corridor. :( Oh well, i guess i will have to use the Horizon Diner Coach instead. :confused:

<kuid:160048:1067> Where is it? I went on the forums for pacific trainz and the link was broken?

I know this thread has been dormant for awhile, but just in case you haven't found <kuid:160048:1067>... According to the config this asset is a corona that doesn't appear to be referenced anywhere except in the kuid table. I fixed the problem by deleting it from the kuid table and saving and committing the config.

The pioneer trucks can be found on Trainz.net, they are part of the Amfleet car downloads.

"and Jefff944 is rarely around anymore " Is there any chance he might be around long enough to release his assets to the DLS? One simple statement from him and you are home free. It would be nice if everyone who created content for Trainz would send some kind of release like that when they leave, then upload it all to the DLS, or at lease allow someone else to. It is not like they are losing an income stream if no one can use it....

where can i get <kuid:160048:1064>? its needed for connyxy's Amfleet content. i've tried going on trainz.net, the site is so broken i cant even make an account as the captcha image doesn't load

Last edited:
ok, got the truck, its flagging Error: Binary conversion failed for texture resource 'nv_meta.texture.txt'. i tried converting to IM as per a suggestion on another thread regarding the same truck in Pevtool's PM2IM but it doesn't seem to work

Back