kris94201107210001.jpg

scaled.php

kris94201107210002.jpg

kris94201107210003.jpg

kris94201107210004.jpg

kris94201107210005.jpg

kris94201107210000.jpg

Last edited:
You put down 1 texture, you have put no scenery, there are no grades, I could keep going on but I won't. There is no improvement here from what you posted last. Try adding more to the shots then post again.

Okay I'm completely done with my route and I will submit it for acceptance onto the DLS. I have two more screen-shots I have to upload and maybe I'll post some of me driving around.

What is the measurement of that crossover using the Trainz ruler ?

I have found that 125' to 200' point to point, is pretty much prototypical.

Good Start, but where is all of the Scenery,Trees, Texturing, and Grades. Their all the things people enjoy the most. ;)

~Andrew

It's mostly pictured as open land no nothing. Kinda like the countryside or desert. I was inspired to do this route when I had an AVID field trip to Chico State and I saw the UP Sac to Chico line and we ended up crossing the line via Highway 99. And I liked it enough to do a route like it except a less detailed route. As for the trees I was never a big tree scenery guy nor with textures. I feel like I enjoy it better without especially since I have more realistic features like grade xing's and plenty of them because I think people would enjoy using their locos to the fullest. I like having grade crossings because I love blowing the horn and watching cars yield to me. Once I upload it you can make any changes you want as long as you make unauthorized copies of it without my permission.

It's mostly pictured as open land no nothing. Kinda like the countryside or desert. I was inspired to do this route when I had an AVID field trip to Chico State and I saw the UP Sac to Chico line and we ended up crossing the line via Highway 99. And I liked it enough to do a route like it except a less detailed route. As for the trees I was never a big tree scenery guy nor with textures. I feel like I enjoy it better without especially since I have more realistic features like grade xing's and plenty of them because I think people would enjoy using their locos to the fullest. I like having grade crossings because I love blowing the horn and watching cars yield to me. Once I upload it you can make any changes you want as long as you make unauthorized copies of it without my permission.

G'day,

Screenshots, why?
Next time when you go out in open country/dessert, have a good look around at the scenery, there is a loy of vegetation and life there.

Have a good one.
E.C.

Why is it snowing and the grass is green? :) Lots of roads but no houses or other buildings? No vegetation?

I have to upload them sorry. I forgot. That's just the way it goes. The snow was in surveyor mode I was just doing that to add some different variety to the route I will certainly have the rest uploaded tomorrow.

I have to upload them sorry. I forgot. That's just the way it goes. The snow was in surveyor mode I was just doing that to add some different variety to the route I will certainly have the rest uploaded tomorrow.

G'day,

Why are you threatening us now with ore of them? What did we ever do to you?:hehe:

Have a good one,
E.C.

I said I was going to because I forgot to upload them. I'll just have to e-mail you all the route and it's dependencies because it keeps saying author ID is unknown plus my # that shows up in the settings for internet isn't appearing for some reason.

And you actually think this is done? Well, seems like expectations for routes have gone down a couple hundred notches. You go ahead with your little "I don't like scenery and trees and all that" load of crap, but you're doing nothing more than showing that your a big idiot.

Back