Thumbnail preview program

sirgibby

Hi Guys

A while ago there where a series of posts about how to post thumbnails for picking on to show the full size pictures.

Does anyone remember how to do this or the program that did this for you.

cheers
Michael

Can't think of a program but can think of a image hosting sight called ImageShack

Edit: Just thought of something else see here.

HTH

Dave

Last edited:
Thanks Dave

I had come across Imageshack.
Infortunately as I understand this I have to upload to IMAGESHACK but most of the screenshots I want to use are already uploaded to my webhost.

Somehow I had thought that there was a way of showing thumbnails of shots from anywhere. Maybe I am wrong there

cheers
Michael

Hi Guys

Thanks for all your comments but these don't appear to do what I am wanting to do. Maybe I am on an impossible track or haven't conveyed my intentions clearly enough.

Heres the sitiuation:
I have uploaded hundreds of screenshots onto my webhost in larger format than the new forums will allow. What I was hoping was that there might be some thumbnail program that would display the larger pictures in the acceptable size on the forum. Otherwise I need to go and modify a whole pile of screenshots.

Maybe not possible??

cheers
Michael

This is only an example for you
ATT6-sm.jpg

Click below link to see more
http://www.trainzone.co.nz/Busy_station2.jpg

Hope you don't mind me useing your sit as the example but this is one way of not having to resize all your pictures

Yep I use it all the time also. Wow Tyler it's weird to have you back in the forums. You were on permanent ban

Back