TEST

cvkiwi

scaled.php

Hi cvkiwi.

Receiving you loud, but not very clear.

(Multiposting is a bit of a no-no here as well).

Rather than testing publicly, why not try try it via the “Preview post” facility rather than hitting the “Submit reply” button.

All of your Imageshack links will appear there, exactly as they will show in the thread. That’s probably the best way to practice image uploading.

Cheers
Casper

Sorry everyone

Hi there casper I'm sorry about this I seem to be haveing trouble with imageshack it seems to be just putting up links and not my pics so I think I need help
chris sullivan

Hello Chris,

The way that I insert my images into my posts most of the time is to get the "Direct Link" URL to the image. On the image page for your image at ImageShack, you should see a "Direct Link" box on the right; click in that, and all of the text within. Now, either use the Ctrl+C key combination on your keyboard or right-click the text and choose Copy to copy the URL to the clipboard. Next, in your post, type
FONT] where you want to place the image, then either use the Ctrl+V key combination or right-click the posting form box and choose Paste to paste the image URL in. Now, type [FONT=Courier New]
to close the image code. That should work.

As Casper said, use the "Preview Post" button on the posting form to preview your post exactly as it will appear before posting it. You can also edit your post after it has been posted if you need to. ;)

Hope this helps. :)

Regards.

Back