M+A SHIPYARD back on line

Marek_2

Trainz M+A shipyard
Hi !
I'm return from lo......ong ;) journey and M+A Shipyard proceeds with production. At first Grand Fleet's 5 th Battle Squadron - HMS Queen Elizabeth, HMS Malaya, HMS Barham, HMS Valiant, HMS Warspite.
7.jpeg

More screenshots -
http://www.album.astral.pl/album/in...action=browse&alb_title=Queen Elizabeth Class

Last edited:
That's a beautiful model. :) There has to be a bazillion polys though so can the Trainz exporter handle it? I'd hate to see you create a masterpiece only to find the exporter blows up when you try to get it out of GMax/3DS.

Cheers
Dave

New ship (old project) HMS AGINCOURT - Agincourt Class
bigest dreadnought in the world :eek: 4th Battle Squadron of the Grand Fleet. Length 668 feet ,beam 89 feet, crew 1,109 men

18.jpeg

Marek

Marek the offer is here if you want to make these beasts driveable?
I think they are too nice just to sit still! apart from the allies got any german battleships or pocket battleships or even a destroyer floating around? could use them in Das Boot?..........It would only take me 5 mins to get driveable then you could convert the whole fleet I eagerly await to replace the old ones :D

Hi Marek

They are coming along beautifully, especially Warspite! HMS Agincourt was an interesting ship, originally built for the Turkish Navy, but requisitioned by the RN at the outbreak of WWI. She was opulently appointed when being fitted out for the Turks, and even after being stripped of a lot of it when taken over by the RN, she was still considered the palace of all the Queen Elizabeths. Still, Warspite is my favourite as she had a knack of going haywire at a critical moment (her steering gear used to jam hard over) but managed to survive some of the nastier moments of both World Wars and even resisted going to the Breakers Yard (she ran aground on the way and had to be broken up on the spot).

While some may not like all this war stuff, it is still a big part of our history and recreating it in Trainz is an important part of preserving that history.

Cheers
Tony

Back