"Building a Train, How hard can it be?"

GS41995

DL&W Fan
In the Usual Top Gear form the Top Gear trio decides to build a train in it's new season. This new season priemres on BBC 2 on the 26th of June and when it preimeres in America, no clue. Will the Top Gear trio succed like it did with the Snowbinster or will it be like old Top Gear "Ambitious but Rubbish.":hehe: :cool:

In the Usual Top Gear form the Top Gear trio decides to build a train in it's new season. This new season priemres on BBC 2 on the 26th of June and when it preimeres in America, no clue. Will the Top Gear trio succed like it did with the Snowbinster or will it be like old Top Gear "Ambitious but Rubbish.":hehe: :cool:

I always get a kick out of them:hehe:

Of course when I started using 3DS Max I think I said the same thing myself, then of course I sobered up:D

Best of both worlds I say !! I love Top Gear and Trains :D

Andy

Not as easy as most people think. Once you get to work on it you will soon find out there more to it than meets the eye.

Judging by past creations, there will several major flaws with this train. (Most likely).
(Hammerhead iEagle Thrust- James' failure of 2 batteries)
(Dominator Snowplow- Car window breaking gritter)
(Fiat Panda Stretch Limo- Too long, broke in half)
(Reliant Robin Rocket- Blew Up)

In their defense, the Caterham kit car was a success. (Even though Clarkson and May argued the entire time)

That aside, this news excites me. It's a shame I won't be able to watch it. I only have basic cable.

Back