Lublin - Dorohusk

You're lucky, I only get 9fps here :( I think the reason is, not that there is too much content, but too many different items of content.

Screen_112-1.jpg

Last edited:
Zieba very very well done and keep it up and running

@escafeld: It is very important to use copy, and paste function. It is not a lot of work. :) Always I have to work very hard close track about 100m.
Of course I will install many cameras on the route to enjoy the view. In TS2010 and in my map of course I can see 5km view, so it's important to have good view. No background will not substitute the real views ;)

very nice prototypical route my friend.
Sad you see the sides of the boards/maps where you put a lot of detail and than fall of the trainz earth. In that case you have to put a high tree/forest spline to mark/cover the the boards ends. Just a thought not critics.
Beautiful the little details but keep the items under control per square otherwise the size of different items will kill your fps very fast even on a small route size.

Thanks for sharing the pictures!!

best regards

Roy;)

More excellent screenshots, well done.

To get back to the reason that my PC won't run Trainz as well as yours is that my graphics card is 512MB and your is 1GB.

Dear zieba,

absolutely brilliant work and the videos are a pleasure!

May I ask you, witch is the grass you are using along the track?

regardz, N-DY

I just want to show You next section of this real line: Rejowiec (station and cement plant) - Zalesie Kraszeńskie - Kanie (abandoned silicate plant).

Kanie was closed as a station few years ago, that's why aren't semaphores, and all switches are closed. There stop only passanger trains.

MOVIES:

Bydgoszczanin (fast passanger train from Chełm / Zamość to Bydgoszcz) connect two parts at Rejowiec station:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CihMoOIjJ78

Passanger train from Lublin to Dorohusk in section Kanie - Rejowiec:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXmBM0_D0Bc

SCREENS:

2139878.jpg

3059516.jpg

2132710.jpg

2136806.jpg

2137830.jpg

2148089.jpg

2135782.jpg

2158329.jpg

2156281.jpg

2161401.jpg

Hi Zieba111
I am just spellbound about this route of yours,i dont think that it can be more
realistic than this,just like looking at real photos,and mind you i have all your
routes.
I cant wait to run all my Polish content on this route,i just hope it will work on
2009 service pack 4.
Love your work Zieba111.
Tonny. [ herlev ]

Back