2879737.jpg

2880761.jpg

2854137.jpg

2863353.jpg

2851065.jpg

2853113.jpg

2824441.jpg

2819321.jpg

I dont just think, i know for a fact, this is the coolest, most realistic european route i have ever seen for Trainz! The detail is really great, and your videos are awesome as well. Keep up the great work mate:cool:

Impressive... a pity you are among the few route creators who really know how to create something REAL, not cartoons :hehe: I wish there were more route creators like you :)

zieba111 - Very impressive, however, after creating so much detail away from the track it makes me wonder how often you will see it, especially from the train. I have done a lot of this scenery detailing in my maps and I have to confess that it was a complete waste of time. All I ever see when running on the maps is just the detail a couple of 100 metres away from the locomotive. You have to do a fly-by in order to appreciate it. At #35 you don't notice that the baseboard ends just a few metres away. You could easily delete half the other trees. Still, 10-10 for the effort, but I think in a few months time you will wonder why so much detail, so far away. Dave

Last edited:
@escafeld: It is very important to use copy, and paste function. It is not a lot of work. :) Always I have to work very hard close track about 100m.
Of course I will install many cameras on the route to enjoy the view. In TS2010 and in my map of course I can see 5km view, so it's important to have good view. No background will not substitute the real views ;)

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I use copy and paste for content and textures (posted on Tips and Tricks thread)

I have a DELL Studio XPS 435MT (8GB RAM) and think it might struggle with frame rates with such a lot of content.

Cheers, Dave

Last edited:
@escafeld:

My computer contain:
Intel Quad Core i5-750
ATI Radeon HD5770 1GB GDDR5
RAM 2x2GB 1333MHz
GIGABYTE P55A-UD3
Chieftec CFT-600-14CS
Hard Drive Samsung 500GB
Windows 7

I use TS2010 english version, native

I have between 30 (cities) -60 (fields, forests) fps, so I think is good. What do You think?

Back