Thread: Not Happy with Majekear

Post Not Happy with Majekear

I've downloaded you're gondaola's but they are missing

This kuid:56063:800003:1

I can not find this item anywhere.

Kind regards,

SDPNZ

Blog Entries

You are actually not happy with majekear just because of a missing dependency of his gondolas?
    Intel Core 2 Duo 2-GHz, 4 GiB RAM, ATI Mob. Radeon HD 3400 Series, 2-TB 7200-RPM eSATA HDD, Windows Vista 32-bit.
    TS2010 49933.

United States of America, Floatin' Along the Delaware River
    Blog Entries

This took me under 10 seconds to find on Google:

http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?p=800419
    Eat More Popsicles.

At the moment I can't get on the TPR site.

What is a good replacement for the missing kuid ??

SDPNZ.
    Last edited by sdpnz; May 25th, 2011 at 02:30 AM.

You're probably the first and last member to be unhappy with majekear's awesome FREE content. Gee, if it's really that problematic and such an inconvenience to the greater picture in life, just delete the missing product from the config.

If ever you require assistance with FREE content in future, would recommend to not be so damn rude and arrogant about it.
    Last edited by Forest_Runner; May 25th, 2011 at 07:58 AM. Reason: Toned down

Not Happy with Majekear
    That's really pretty rude. I doubt Majekear will be too desperate to assist you after that thread title.
    Lenovo Z560 Core i3 4Gb | Win7 Home Premium | Mac OSX 10.6

It's one of the main reasons I'll never put anything else on the DLS, because it would just absolutely destroy me if someone wasn't "happy" with me

Now now guys, I'm sure there is supposed to be a "" or a "" or even a "" in there that the OP has just forgotten.

United States of America, Louisiana, Metairie

Default The other cheek

The Culm Coal Tailings is now available (since yesterday) on the DLS with the same kuid number, but as a TS2009 asset. It was been available over the past several months as a TRS2006 asset on the TrainzProRoutes Download Depot as a product. As to sdpnz, sorry but I can only offer my other cheek. And my many many thanks to all who have interest in my assets and my honor. And might I offer one suggestion. Typically creators of content have their email address within the config.txt file of the given asset. If I can be of any assistance within my powers, please drop me an email to my addy in the config.txt file. Thanks.
    Last edited by majekear; May 25th, 2011 at 03:19 PM. Reason: added a suggestion

Talking

Majekear,
    I'm really impressed with your response to sdpnz original post, "Not happy blah blah" You have handled your response in a polite and diplomatic way which is great to see...

I'm sure some of the content creators out there in Trainz world would probably have responded with something like; "if you are unhappy with my freeware content, just delete them", or "p_ll your head in noddy" but you handle it really well.

Love your contents...

Cheers, Mac...
    Last edited by meatloaf747; May 25th, 2011 at 10:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Forest_Runner View Post
    You're probably the first and last member to be unhappy with majekear's awesome FREE content. Gee, if it's really that problematic and such an inconvenience to the greater picture in life, just delete the missing product from the config.

If ever you require assistance with FREE content in future, would recommend to not be so damn rude and arrogant about it.
    I'm sorry but you are not been helpful with this,

Quote Originally Posted by knight42 View Post
    That's really pretty rude. I doubt Majekear will be too desperate to assist you after that thread title.
    Well i'm sorry if it sounds rude did not mean too sound that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Deano5 View Post
    Now now guys, I'm sure there is supposed to be a "" or a "" or even a "" in there that the OP has just forgotten.

Sorry BUT I don't find you funny at all.

Quote Originally Posted by majekear View Post
    The Culm Coal Tailings is now available (since yesterday) on the DLS with the same kuid number, but as a TS2009 asset. It was been available over the past several months as a TRS2006 asset on the TrainzProRoutes Download Depot as a product. As to sdpnz, sorry but I can only offer my other cheek. And my many many thanks to all who have interest in my assets and my honor. And might I offer one suggestion. Typically creators of content have their email address within the config.txt file of the given asset. If I can be of any assistance within my powers, please drop me an email to my addy in the config.txt file. Thanks.

That's fine Majekear I'm sorry for the way my first post came across.

Kind regards,

SDPNZ

United States of America, Floatin' Along the Delaware River
    Blog Entries

Agreed. Seems a lot of folks take the wu$$y, dbag way out and stop creating or even go so extreme as to take their toys and go home, like a little child. While something like that is not my style, I have no illusion that I would have been even half as nice and graceful towards a comment like that...
    Eat More Popsicles.