Status
Not open for further replies.

sdpnz

I've downloaded you're gondaola's but they are missing

This kuid:56063:800003:1

I can not find this item anywhere.

Kind regards,

SDPNZ

At the moment I can't get on the TPR site.

What is a good replacement for the missing kuid ??

SDPNZ.

Last edited:
You're probably the first and last member to be unhappy with majekear's awesome FREE content. Gee, if it's really that problematic and such an inconvenience to the greater picture in life, just delete the missing product from the config. :eek:

If ever you require assistance with FREE content in future, would recommend to not be so damn rude and arrogant about it.

Last edited:
It's one of the main reasons I'll never put anything else on the DLS, because it would just absolutely destroy me if someone wasn't "happy" with me:hehe:

Now now guys, I'm sure there is supposed to be a ":p" or a ";)" or even a ":hehe:" in there that the OP has just forgotten.

The other cheek

:) The Culm Coal Tailings is now available (since yesterday) on the DLS with the same kuid number, but as a TS2009 asset. It was been available over the past several months as a TRS2006 asset on the TrainzProRoutes Download Depot as a product. As to sdpnz, sorry but I can only offer my other cheek. And my many many thanks to all who have interest in my assets and my honor. And might I offer one suggestion. Typically creators of content have their email address within the config.txt file of the given asset. If I can be of any assistance within my powers, please drop me an email to my addy in the config.txt file. Thanks.

Last edited:
Majekear,
I'm really impressed with your response to sdpnz original post, "Not happy blah blah" You have handled your response in a polite and diplomatic way which is great to see...

I'm sure some of the content creators out there in Trainz world would probably have responded with something like; "if you are unhappy with my freeware content, just delete them", or "p_ll your head in noddy" but you handle it really well.

Love your contents...

Cheers, Mac...

Last edited:
You're probably the first and last member to be unhappy with majekear's awesome FREE content. Gee, if it's really that problematic and such an inconvenience to the greater picture in life, just delete the missing product from the config. :eek:

If ever you require assistance with FREE content in future, would recommend to not be so damn rude and arrogant about it.

I'm sorry but you are not been helpful with this,

:) The Culm Coal Tailings is now available (since yesterday) on the DLS with the same kuid number, but as a TS2009 asset. It was been available over the past several months as a TRS2006 asset on the TrainzProRoutes Download Depot as a product. As to sdpnz, sorry but I can only offer my other cheek. And my many many thanks to all who have interest in my assets and my honor. And might I offer one suggestion. Typically creators of content have their email address within the config.txt file of the given asset. If I can be of any assistance within my powers, please drop me an email to my addy in the config.txt file. Thanks.

That's fine Majekear I'm sorry for the way my first post came across.

Kind regards,

SDPNZ

Agreed. Seems a lot of folks take the wu$$y, dbag way out and stop creating or even go so extreme as to take their toys and go home, like a little child. While something like that is not my style, I have no illusion that I would have been even half as nice and graceful towards a comment like that...

Well i'm sorry if it sounds rude did not mean too sound that way.

Well it's up to majekear to accept your apology but keep in mind that things come across differently in print than they do in real life. I know some people aren't fond of smileys but if you're trying to be taken at other than exactly what you type, you'd better either learn to use them or don't try to convey anything subtle at all. You may have heard the old saying, "sarcasm doesn't carry well in print," but neither does anything else.

Different Worlds, different Words. This is an international community and something that is rude in one place may be polite in another. I always recommend taking the high road like majekear did.

Cheers

AJ

Just wait till he downloads a route that has 78 missing dependencies, or a loco that has multiple errors, faults, missing textures, typos, and 8 missing dependencies.

Yumpin' Yimminy' Hoppin' Mad :hehe:

Well, I am sorry that I made fun of your opening post, sdpnz.

The amount of jumping on and poking fun at that title in this thread is getting out of control. What matters is how majekear responded and your apology to him.

If the comments on the thread title continue and get even more out of control, I suggest that a moderator close this thread if sdpnz's issue has been resolved.

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back