GrahamSeas Scripted Signals

ptrainman

Future NS Conductor
I have two questions:

1: How do you set these up to work properly? I have set everything up in the properties set up but I cant get them to work like they should.

2: Can you mix and match them, i.e. have an N&W CPL at one place and a NORAC Tri-Light at the next, and get them to work. Like having the N&W CPL show Approach Diverging for a Medium Clear/Diverging Clear on the NORAC Tri-Light.

Paul

I gave instructions in the freeware thread. There are a few things I haven't figured out, such as if there's a way to get 3/4 block aspects on an automatic signal, but I'm working on that.

Ok, I think I found my problem. I read your instructions yesterday, but must have missed the part about each signal has to be distant to the next no matter what. These are the first scripted signal I have ever had so I am learning.

Paul

Ok, I have them working right, I think. But, I still cant get them to work when mixing 2 types like N&W CPLs and NORAC Tri-Lights. I know the aspect name are totaly different but most of the aspects themselves are the same. It must be something to do with the scripting.

Paul

I haven't tried to interface more than one type but you may very well be right. Good to hear you've at least got them working.

Back