RRmods.com Content @ Work(1280x768 pics)

kingstonflyer

HD killing Superdetailer
Hi All,
I've been wanting to do this for a while just one spot where I can upload all my screens featuring RRmods content,if anyone out there would like to add as well then by all means go for gold.
Most of the Routes involved are my own creations & will be uploaded at RRmods once completed,a process that will be over several years as I'm in for the long haul.
Sit back and feast your eyeballs on what can be acheaved with this great sim,& as always a Big thank you to all those talanted content creators out there that I'll feature aswell.
cheers
Andrew.
wsor3.jpg

wsor2.jpg

wsor1.jpg

Nice shots man... I've been waiting for an update to your route. It's one of the best.

BTW... Are those Frisco cabooses released yet? I've been checking the site but haven't seen them.

Nice shots man... I've been waiting for an update to your route. It's one of the best.

BTW... Are those Frisco cabooses released yet? I've been checking the site but haven't seen them.

Thanks dricketts,
Hope your pateint mate maybe a good year off with the route,as the Frisco caboose,not my call to put a release date on that one but can't be to far off.
I'm thinking I'll only show released content from here on to keep things tidy.

cheers
Andrew.

A big thanks to Andy Quaas aka realsquash for releasing this fine model for a 'twek' up,
the man is a visionary,his work will keep truck'n for ever!!
I'm looking forward to the finished product some neat features there for freeware.
cr2f.jpg

cr1a.jpg

cr3tk.jpg

cr4y.jpg

I can hear the frogs and crickets and cicadas singing. The morning is hot and damp as the moisture wicks away from the grasses racing towards the sun as it moves higher in the sky.

Nice pictures, guess you had to be there...

Naw, i got the sound from a different source. But they do sound the same because they have the same horn (RS3L).

Sweet shot Randy,Gfishers track caps it off real nice,I use a lot of his content Its some of the well researched well built US content out there,he does some amazing routes as-well.
up7r.jpg

up6a.jpg

wc2v.jpg

wc1a.jpg

Scratchy's screen reminds me of the UP consist that went by the other day made up entirely of individual propeller vanes for wind turbines. Of course, I didn't have a camera at the time.:(

Back