OpenTTD 1.1.0

oh yes, extremely cool game. I've been playing ttd since the late 90s, even have some credits in the ottd and add ons. Glad to see you like this game too.

The only incarnation of TTD that I played was with TTDPatch. Since I got Chris Sawyer's Locomotion a while back, I have played that instead. Currently, I am not into either TTD or Locomotion. Of course, I might just try out OpenTTD some time when the bug bites. ;) With free software, there could be goodies galore in there compared to TTDPatch. ;)

Regards.

I had the original TT on floppy discs and then TTD on cd. :)

Great series of games and OpenTTD looks like a good expansion, while sticking to the ethos of the original idea. Playing it at 1920x1080WS, is a bit weird though. :D

IKB.

Love OpenTTD!

Had TTD on CD years ago, then stumbled upon OpenTTD bout three years ago, and rediscovered the addiction of playing this game.

The CargoDist patch is a good one, if you can find it.

Matt.

No probs.:)

I love the Cargodist patch. Takes the addiction to a whole new level.

Not that I have a problem, mind you.:p

If you don't already have them, either the FIRS or ECS Newgrfs make Cargodist even better.

I can play for hours, trying to get a network set up to feed two or three steel mills. and then vehicle factories, and back to the mines, to boost production to the steel mills.....

Drives me mad at times.:hehe:

Matt.

Mike,

For Cargodist, DL either of these two files (one for 32, one for 64-bit Windows):

http://bundles.openttdcoop.org/cargodist/g5d3e26eb/openttd-cargodist-g5d3e26eb-windows-win64.zip

http://bundles.openttdcoop.org/cargodist/g5d3e26eb/openttd-cargodist-g5d3e26eb-windows-win32.zip

Unzip the folder to where-ever, then you need to either copy the sound/gfx files from OpenTTD Data folder, or download them from the site, and put them into the Cargodist Data folder.

That should get you up and running with Cargodist.

Cheers,

Matt.

Matt,

many thanks mate, 64bit it is.

So this is a separate install to the original OpenTTD, yes ?

Off to have a play. :D

regards,
Mike.

Correct.

If you're not sure what files (SFX/GFX) you need from OTTD, just copy/replace the Data folder from its' install directory, into the Cargodist folder.

Same can be done for all the Newgrf files you may have.

Have fun,

Matt.

Thanks Matt, sorry to be a pain.

All sorted now, i have also added Pikkabird's new train graphics. ;)

I did try the BROS project graphics, but there were only three new trains. :)

I will leave you in peace now. ;)

cheers,
Mike.

Back