save game crash

chrisjayci

Hello all,

I am new to Trainz and I am doing my head in when saving my game.

I have updated to the newer 44088 version and still get this problem after having it with the 42203.

When I select routes from the main menu then select the route I want to run. At the moment I an wanting to do the ECML Kings Cross - York route.
From there I select Sessions and select the HST Southbound Express.
Hit Drive Sessions, now I am in the game and doing my driving.

NOW, if I select the save button, it asks for a name so I put my name. As soon as I hit the tick button it will freeze and that is it. I'll leave it for 5 minutes and still nothing happening.

Anyone got any ideas to fix this problem?

Regards Chris

Hello all,

I am new to Trainz and I am doing my head in when saving my game.

I have updated to the newer 44088 version and still get this problem after having it with the 42203.

When I select routes from the main menu then select the route I want to run. At the moment I an wanting to do the ECML Kings Cross - York route.
From there I select Sessions and select the HST Southbound Express.
Hit Drive Sessions, now I am in the game and doing my driving.

NOW, if I select the save button, it asks for a name so I put my name. As soon as I hit the tick button it will freeze and that is it. I'll leave it for 5 minutes and still nothing happening.

Anyone got any ideas to fix this problem?

Regards Chris
Chris, I did that route not too long ago,Had experience same problem,I maybe wrong,but keep in mind,length of the route apprx.170 miles it takes some time to complete whole thing,so as I Trainz thru it,I stop+save+trainz+save.The further i got,the longer it took each time to save @ restart game.So that might be the problem,because if I trainz smaller routes, saving time much,much shorter.Hope this helps.

Back