Bogies for Baldwin Locomotives

nkpberkshire

There are 4 bogies that are missing the engine_black.texture and with that missing the locomotives are invisible in TS12. The bogies are:
blw_md440_b2
blw_con_b2
blw_tw_b2
blw_dec_b2
Anyone that can provide any help would be greatly appreciated.

There are 4 bogies that are missing the engine_black.texture and with that missing the locomotives are invisible in TS12. The bogies are:
blw_md440_b2
blw_con_b2
blw_tw_b2
blw_dec_b2
Anyone that can provide any help would be greatly appreciated.

did you try updating the trainz build if below 2.7 it might have problems. I have found sometimes putting it through the pm to im even if already in im and it would find it and fix it sometimes. Hopefully more people will have more ideas for you.

The trainz build side of Beattie:wave:

Try copying it from blw dec b2,<kuid2:96914:504872:1>. It's also one of bdaneal's, so it should be the same.

Sorry, that's on your list too and I missed it. My version has the engine_black texture, but I'm still on 2010. Maybe you could try copying the texture from the 2010 asset over to 12.

Last edited:
If you can't find one, open Windows Paint and make a 16x16 or 32x32 pixel square and fill it black. Save as engine_black.jpg then use Notepad to create engine_black.texture,txt and put in these lines:
Primary=engine_black.jpg
Tile=st
Open the faulty kuid and put these 2 files in the body folder. Then save and commit.

Bob Weber

Last edited:
Back