100MB limit reached but I have FCT - What gives?

DieselDesires

As the title says, I have a FCT that doesn't expire until the end of march but content manager is telling me I have used my 100MB quota for today. I thought the purpose of a FCT was to have faster, unlimited access to the DLS

As the title says, I have a FCT that doesn't expire until the end of march but content manager is telling me I have used my 100MB quota for today. I thought the purpose of a FCT was to have faster, unlimited access to the DLS

You try to reset you username and password by clearing them and re entering them you have to do that when you activate a FCT hope this helps.

The speeding Side of Beattie:wave:

You may want to check your calendar.:)

Um... errrmmm. Yeah, lol, I meant the end of MAY, lol

My bad anyway as I posted and then did another search and found the sticky about it. How the hell I didn't see it the first time round I'll never know. In my defence I was working on 3 PC's when I posted that. lol

Thanks folks.

Back