The Most Beautiful Loco in Trainz?

Got diesel?

The most beautiful loco in Trainz? Take your pick...

screen041dc3.jpg

screen042pk0.jpg

WileeCoyote:D

Call me an idiot, but I think beauty is in the eye of the beholder;)

screen006rf5.jpg

From Russia with love:p:hehe:, last week a Soviet era diesel made a visit to Bw Lützow to take part in our annual Ostalgie fest.

WileeCoyote:D
Would really love to have this loco, the link for it is not working anymore.:'( have looked on the new trainsimulator site but does not seem to be there. Any kind soul have the files for this loco?

Cheers,

Colin.

All are very nice looking locomotives. All, incidently, appear to have more polygons than a geometry teacher... :hehe:

My vote for most beautifull loco in trainz would have to be the UP's 'D&RGW Heritage' SD70ACe. But then again I the SD70ACe is my favorite locomotive, so my opion might be bias...

Here is a challange for those of you in this thread:
Most Beautiful Low-Poly Loco in Trainz... :cool:

:D
Would really love to have this loco, the link for it is not working anymore.:'( have looked on the new trainsimulator site but does not seem to be there. Any kind soul have the files for this loco?

Cheers,

Colin.
Okay have found loco now.:D

Nice but i think you can't go wrong with these locos.
fsscr485-1.jpg

fsscr486.jpg

And the best thing about the diesel is you can turn the engine on and off it great!!!!!

Absolutely fantastic locos in this thread, one and all. Wait... you mean I have to pick just ONE? :eek: That's... that's... just plain cruel!

Back