Screenshot of the Week: Ends 4-24

jadebullet

might be back?
This weeks theme: Yard Shots

Next Weeks theme: No theme

One screenshot per person. All screenshots entered after midnight Eastern Standard time on 4/24/11 will NOT be counted. Those who do not follow the theme receive 1/2 votes. If the person has entered multiply screenshots only the first one will be counted.

Have fun and please keep it friendly!

Also, I didn't think that I had to add this but post screenshots. Videos WILL NOT be counted.

If you have any suggestions for the contest PM me.

An empty cattle train pulls into Perseverance...

rbar_164_20110128_0019.jpg

Stevo

1st August 1988

Kodak-2.jpg

Capture On Camera During 1988 And On The 1st Of August, 48165 Waits For The 620 Railmotor To Clear The Branch On A Cloudy Evening.

Last edited:
inprr201104220002.jpg

Union pacific having a busy day at Huntington, OR. two trains meeting at Huntington yard with two sets of locomotives fueling up for a long trip to Hinkel. they will be pulling a two mile long train up through Oxman Curve. there used to be a turntable southwest of here but it was removed in the early 70's to late 80's.

It's a busy morning at Montana Rail Link's Laurel yard as "The Beast", on loan to the BNSF, idles on track 12...

leadfoot866201104230000.jpg

- Dan

Last edited:
Yesterday afternoon finds this fictional Western Pacific Yard busy with traffic.

*pic snipped*

I know where the SD-9 and the F-units came from, but may i ask where you got those GP40's and the boxcars? Just curious 'cause I've never seen them anywhere and i've kinda got a soft spot for the WP paint scheme.

Back