Southern Pacific 4449 Loco in orange

louispalmer

Please can someone help me download this loco? I cannot find it on download station and the only one I have found (KUID 56063 : 190011) is wrong and has stopped some of my content working (it downloads as a 4499 which does not exist). I have seen lots of the orange locos on YouTube but I cannot get one. I'm using EE 2010 on Inspiron 530 with Windows Vista. Thank you so much for any help you can give me.

Hello Louis,

The loco you mention is on the DLS. Search for "USA SP Class GS-4" and you will find the engine and tender. Do your search with all boxes checked.

This engine was released 8 years ago, and while it was and is excellent work, it is not up to TS 2009/TS2010 standards. You can run it in compatibility mode while we all await the new creation from Lilb.

You can find updates on the new model as they are released at Steam Trains here http://www.steamtrainz.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=38.

Bernie

DLS = Download Station. Place where you can download all sorts of neat stuff. You will find the link at the top of this page.

Bernie

A helpful hint Ben, if you are going to use the DLS, purchase an FCT [First Class Ticket] Trying to acess the DLS without one can be very frustrating trying to get a download goig or even get on ther DLS
If you are new to trainz and want to get the best use of the DLS an FCT is a must. Cheers

Back