TS12 Screenshot Thread

Another

walter36201104130010.jpg

hiya all
can someone please post some shots of the east coast mail line up to newcastle would love to see what they have done with the bridges over the tyne you tell where i am from thanks in advance,this route would be my only reason to buy 12.

cheers bob

I know it is not worth much but here is my opinion of what I see so far. Of all the images posted so far, I see only one tree that looks anywhere even close to realistic and that is the cactus (or joshua tree). I am 66 years old and have traveled the world. I have never seen a tree that looked anywhere close to any of those things in TRS 2012. Yea I know, opinions are like A--holes. We all have one and they all stink.

Nice looking screen shots everyone.

IMO, 90% of these screen shots could have been done with TRS 2004 or 2006. I don't see anything jumping out that would suggest this was done on a brand new version.

well those draw distances cant happen in TRS04 or 06, as well as the high res ground textures, the trees, the trains, the tracks, the signals... the list of items in the scsreenshots that are simply impossible in those versions is pretty large.

well those draw distances cant happen in TRS04 or 06, as well as the high res ground textures, the trees, the trains, the tracks, the signals... the list of items in the screenshots that are simply impossible in those versions is pretty large.
TS2010 has the same high res textures, just a shame that many users don't seem to know they have them. They keep using the same 04 stuff & not running TS2010 to its true potential. Am sure the same will be true of TS2012.

Thanks for those comparison shots Walter. I assume you haven't cheated and they are off the same machine-same settings? If so I reckon the lighting alone is worth $50! That means I get all that lovely new content for nuffink!

C'mon N3v, get the boxed version out...

LOL

Andy :)

Back