TS12 Screenshot Thread

hert

Screenshot Creator
Post your Trainz Simulator 12 Screen shots here. As I am downloading/installing I will edit my post with pics when its done.
hert201104120001.jpg

have fun,

hert:wave:

Last edited:
Lucky!!!! My computer is shot so I can't even get on 09 but im getting this game it looks awesome! Btw im on my droid now not my comp...

Does the Acela have a Cafe car? That always bugged me about the old Acela model, you could not do a proper 6 car consist

Actually it is the old Acela model except it doesnt have the alpha issue and now has working ditch lights.
hert201104120002.jpg

Sigh......thats rather depressing. They made a few new models, and then recycled 10 year old stuff from the DLS.....

Trainz 12 really looks good,

i keep looking on youtube to see trainz 12 in action ,but....:'( nothing there yet..

not long bought trainz 09 , 10
so looks like ill be paying out yet again :hehe:

Are the diesels in the first post built-in?
If so - woooooaaaahhhhh, that is awesome.
One question, is there any new VR stuff?

Are the diesels in the first post built-in?
If so - woooooaaaahhhhh, that is awesome.
One question, is there any new VR stuff?

1. yes the diesels are built in, and they are rather nice :)

2. not sure yet, still checking most the bits and piece out.

A screenie I took just now, The steam/smoke effects are really nice.

Tanvaras_20110413_0002.jpg

Cheers

Trent

Anyone have a close up shot of the built-in UP Big boy? :D

Just to wonder if they upgraded the 06 model yet.

DR:wave:

So I've heard they have made the speed trees way better looking anybody know if its true? Can't wait to get the game when I can:)

So I've heard they have made the speed trees way better looking anybody know if its true? Can't wait to get the game when I can:)

Beattie, I do not have TS12 nor do I plan on it anytime soon (very happy with TS2010 with Compatibility Mode).

As for your question, there are infact new SpeedTrees Built-In. I gave Auran about a year ago the means and knowledge base on how to fix and resolve many issues, however I can not state any fact on if they utilized my knowledge base I provided them. Auran is not misleading in the advertisement as I provided new SpeedTrees for this route.

The N&W Appalachian Coal Route has Payware UltraTreez and "Never Released UltraTreez to the public" made specifically for the route made by GAWPO50 (if pic does not show, refresh page?):

Untitled-1%20copy.jpg

I also am extremely curious on whether the 5.2 IDV Collection is included in TS12, how many of my DLS SpeedTrees were incorporated into TS12, and if they implimented my popular Wind Dynamics Fix I sent them plus other knowledge on the built-ins of TS2010.

Last edited:
Very nice pics. Is anything like the Maglev or monorail included with TS12?

No there isnt. But there is a nice Tram/Elevated Rail route.

Just imported Blue Comet, Murchinson 2, SnC, and TS2010 to TS12 without any problems.

hert201104130000.jpg

Back