SAR 6e1

Hi - by "new bogey" do you mean one regauged to the correct 3'6"? I have done this to the original Auran bogey and have made improvements to the original Auran loco - it is now the correct size!, weathered, sparks and has Numberit, maker's plates and choice of half or full pantos. I haven't reskinned it yet so it is still in the original blue (or red) SAR livery.
Richard

SAR 6E1

Hi Richard
That sound excellent. The original one needed to be updated. I was asking about making the bogey more realistic with wheels that turn, etc. It is a unique bogey with the stabilised rod fitted. Are you intending to release the "new" and updated loco at any time soon?

Hi falconetti - I did animate the bogies while I was at it. I can email all I've done if you like? If so, pm me with your email address. (I've also done a set of SA colour light signals with direction indicators if you are interested)
Richard

It has been a while and no one has responded to a request for a SAR 6E1. Is there any body who has made these units for TS12?:confused::eek::confused::'(

Back