any opinions on Railworks2??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree! It really torques me off to see members with high post counts, those people with nothing to do all day but sit in front of a computer and comment on every little thing...and for no good reason! Why, you would be led to believe they don't have a life at all! All that nonsensical blathering on about this or that, especially when they don't stay on topic...:eek:

...never mind...:(

Last edited by a moderator:
purple.gif

The purple side of Alberte, which usually means ":hehe:" :wave:

I agree! It really torques me off to see members with high post counts, those people with nothing to do all day but sit in front of a computer and comment on every little thing...and for no good reason! Why, you would be led to believe they don't have a life at all! All that nonsensical blathering on about this or that, especially when they don't stay on topic...:eek:

...never mind...:(

With that coming from the member with the second highest post count on the entire forum. :p

That is me being polite :hehe:

It is also my opinion and I hope you debate that in a polite manner :p
No point really. I don't think sales of either Trainz or RailWorks are going to be seriously affected by this thread or the myriads of others like it. :)

Well, each to their own, but as well as collecting content, modifying routes, and trying to learn Blender, I like to drive now and again, just for the fun of it.

This is where Railworks (and to some extent MSTS) is way above Trainz. I will be 202 before I complete all the activities in Railworks. Where are they in Trainz? In TS2010 the ECML route had 1 ONE session, in TS12 it has THREE. This may just keep me entertained for an afternoon. And the situation is unlikely to improve judging by the response to the recent session building competition.
In fact the nearest thing in Trainz I have come across, is the fantastic Razorback Railway, sadly at present stuck in TRS2004.

Trainz is great, but please do not knock the other sims when they have so much to offer some of us.
Geoff

Well, each to their own, but as well as collecting content, modifying routes, and trying to learn Blender, I like to drive now and again, just for the fun of it.

This is where Railworks (and to some extent MSTS) is way above Trainz. I will be 202 before I complete all the activities in Railworks. Where are they in Trainz? In TS2010 the ECML route had 1 ONE session, in TS12 it has THREE. This may just keep me entertained for an afternoon. And the situation is unlikely to improve judging by the response to the recent session building competition.
In fact the nearest thing in Trainz I have come across, is the fantastic Razorback Railway, sadly at present stuck in TRS2004.

Trainz is great, but please do not knock the other sims when they have so much to offer some of us.
Geoff

Every thing for railworks costs money so it really eats you alive as for mts2 its way behind its engines stucks and there is not much for it to offer.

Hi All

I think this thread is now getting to the end of it's life... We don't mind the odd discussion on competitors programs (these discussions can give us ideas on updates/changes for Trainz), however please refrain from out and out attacking anybody (either Trainz, or a competitor's products - or other users).

If we have to, we will become more strict on what can be posted regarding competitors products, although we would prefer to not have to do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back