Why Can't I Post In Screenshots.....help!!!

brookie

I don't know if this is the right place to post this message, but I don't know where else to go. I have been trying for several days to post screenshots in the screenshots thread. However, there is always a message at the bottom of the screen saying I may not post new threads/replies etc, and when I do try, I get a message saying I do not have access to that thread. This is the same as I get on other threads in the forum, and there seems to be nothing on the forum at all to tell me what is going wrong. I have tried to contact the administrators via the 'contact us' link, but have received no reply. I am getting desperate. Please help. Many thanks.

Richard

AFAIK the only reason why you might not be able to post is that you might not have registered your Trainz product in your Planet Auran profile. If you did do that are you logged on with the username and password you used to register your Trainz product? If the answer is yes and you still can't access it then send a messege to helpdesk.

HTH

Dave

I certainly have registered (every version of trainz) and yet, it won't let me post attachments either!

Don

you can't post attachments at all. If you want to post attachments then you'll need to host them on a website.

Dave

Attachments are not used here. Screenshots must be hosted elsewhere. Have a look at the sticky threads in the Screenshots Forum.

Back