UP Rochelle Sub

shaun_rt

i was wondering if someone could create a highly detailed route based on the Union Pacific's Rochelle Subdivision line that runs through Rochelle Illinois and i prefer it be made in TRS2009 or TRS2010 will work i know how long it takes to create such a project but i would be willing to help in any way.

Sure, would you like butter with that??:hehe:

I think the only way to get that done is commissioning that, and that'd be payware.
It takes a lot to create a layout, especially a high-detailed one with custom objects

Jamie

. . . i would be willing to help in any way.

I'm sure if you have enough money, there is someone out there who could make enough time!:hehe:

Seriously, as JJDella said, custom routes take a lot of time and resources.

Dave

PS, I've been to Rochelle a couple of times and it is a cool place to watch trains.

ok well if you can get a hold of him id like to talk to him there's a model railroad layout of this i just wanna have on trainz it would be pretty cool like i said id help in any way if i could

So why don't you make it yourself? You have all the tools in Trainz Surveyor. You know what you want. If you can't figure something out, just ask here on the forums.

If you actually build the route yourself and post a lot of screenshots (in the screenshots forum) with existing content, you could probably encourage someone to make some custom stuff for you.

Alternatively, you can learn Gmax or Blender. I'd say go with Blender, especially the newer 2.5x version. Both are free.

Back