Marks Trainz Site becomes British Trainz

marky7890

Hello everyone,
I would like to announce that Marks Trainz Site is now called British Trainz. I decided to rename it to match the name of the forums. The site is still owned 100% by me and still has alot of the old features, plus some new ones. Some of the changes are listed below:

- A new address, the site can still be access from the old address, but can also be reach by http://British-trainz.co.uk.

- There is a big improvement in the Downloads section. Items can be searched, browsed by categories and the latest and most downloaded items can be viewed. Some assets are now hosted on the site itself as well as the DLS. More assets will be hosted on the site in time, these can be downloaded by clicking to CDP icon on the asset. Zip files may also be added in the future. There are now page numbers

- Reskins have now been merged into the Downloads section.

Some pages are still being done, and categories still need adding.

I hope you all enjoy my new site :D

Mark

very nice, however your downloads area only shows one category: Buildings. And that category only has 2 pages of content. Yet when I hit "Newest" There is obviously more than 2 pages of buildings on your site. As well as there being stuff belonging in other categorys.

Anyways downloaded all your Plymouth stuff, (plus earmarked some things to come back to when CMP is open)! Looks great.

peter

I need to go through my database of assets and put them into categories, only a few of the category fields are set at the moment.

I also need to add more categories.

Mark

nice to see some more quality UK content. Some of that stuff is very useful because I'm making the other end of the GWML, in my crossrail project. By the way where did you get the new liveried FGW HSTs?

nice to see some more quality UK content. Some of that stuff is very useful because I'm making the other end of the GWML, in my crossrail project. By the way where did you get the new liveried FGW HSTs?

Thank you for your kind words, the HST is by Nexusdj but was never released.

Mark

I totally love this website, it has been added to my bookmarks...

Keep up the great work

We need more British Trainz websites like yours

Joe Airtime

Thank you for your kind words, the HST is by Nexusdj but was never released.

Mark

Great shame that it was never released, it would be of a lot of use for me. How come he never released it? I await the day when an FGW HST is finally released.

Nice website, Mark. Along with Domsarto, Paulzmay and quite a few others, your scenery content is absolutely indispensible for those of us modelling UK routes.

Cheers

R3

Back