N Gauge

alantaylor61

Can any one help I am trying to get a selecton of N Gauge Loco's and Rolling stock but none on the download station. Thank you all for your Time

Last edited:
alantaylor61: First of all welcome to the forum..You have to understand the game..The download station can be any scale you chose it to be, in other words it is all scales..You download then chose a scale when you start to build a route..It is automatically done for you, once you have chosen what scale your going to build in..:wave: :wave:

Just to add to Bob's post, the ONLY thing that changes when you change 'scale' is the measurements on the rulers, everything else is exactly the same. The whole 'scale' thing is a redundancy from the original concept of Trainz as a model railway simulator. The sim has grown up to a full-fledged real railway simulator...

Andy ;)

Welcome to the forum and Trainz. Of course you are free to build in any scale/gauge you wish, but just think of it. You can create a route that has actual MILES between stations, not scale miles. If you happen to run across a route schematic that's measured in miles, then you can create it actually in miles.

It's kind of hard to get your head around. I know. I started out in HO and graduated to N and then found Trainz. I asked the same exact question you did. Once I realized I could build a 50 mile long stretch of track and have it actually BE 50 miles, I was happy as a clam.

Bill

Back