NS Pittsburgh Sub (Large Pics)

You know what else needs to take a spin around that curve?

Jointedrails NS Executive F unit set....

I have been tinkering with different types of tracks again in TRS2006, it seems that Open GL is the TRS2006 default, but DirectX does not seem to have any difference or adverce framerates, in a Fraps video. I tried RTS 26 track, and the European passenger sound is getting on my nerves, also some people are having problems aquiring RTS tracks, as you need to register ... So I am still stuck on MP Woodv v2 (which works in 09/10).

Can you make a short Fraps video of your route ? Fraps is a free proram, and is easy to use wth Windows Moviemaker, or Windows Live Moviemaker.

Last edited:
don't forget that BNSF Hi-Rail, it can be replaced with an NS one now.

Yep, done and looking good:)

WHere did you get that track or is it homemade?

I didn't make the track, but I honestly can't remember where is came from, it was a French site somewhere. Its called "Rail HD VI" and is brilliant, if anyone can remember the name of the site feel free to stick it up:)

@cascade, thanks again for the info, think i have the grades down pretty good:). I downloaded Fraps and had a play with it, I tried taking some video but I could only ever get it to record for about 15s:confused: donno if im doing something wrong or what...

Thanks again everyone for such positive comments:wave:

scratchy201103110020.jpg

scratchy201103110014.jpg

scratchy201103110023.jpg

Still very much a WIP...

What I've done wouldn't be possible without JointedRail's generosity, so I'd like to thank all the guys over there, your doing a brilliant job!
No Problems Scratchy and as Mike often says we are only just getting warmed up so expect a heap more Top Quality Content soon. Another awsome pic mate i reckon Chris would be happy with that.
Cheers Mick.:cool:

Lookin good man!! Ive spent many an hours on that Rt 53 bridge there on the last shot...in 8 degree weather LOL Looking great...cant wait to give it a run.

Thanks I'll be sure to check that out.:) The curve would be the most awesome spot to live near, it would be great just going down there every now and then.

Try here, it took me a while to find all the dependencies but there worth it.
http://s4.zetaboards.com/amtkz/pages/downloads/

Thanks for all the info Cascade, u certainly seem to know your stuff! I'll grab the objects you suggested now.

Thanks again for all the feedback everyone, next weekend I might see if i can do a video or something for you all. Never tried it before but how hard can it be?:D
where can i find the dependencys. also, the bogies are faulty

Last edited:
For the 2 "Grade Separations" (between Cresson-Galitzin and Tunnelhill-Bennington) I slid some "deep fill NG track" 0.25m underneath the "Slide" access road, and the upper track. It dresses up the embankments nicely.

Will this route work for 04/06 users ?

This is Jake heide from pa and realy liked the Horseshoe Curve in Altoona.
I was there a few years ago and had realy liked it altho there many times before then since i live 20 minets form latrobe pa.

IF you need to find jood maps of the raillroads in pa get up ask .com and type in maps and you can fallow the tracks from greensburg all the way to philadelphia pa and all over the state.

Some one should do a modle of the line thal goes from yongs town to the old sony plant in new station.Let me now JAKE HEIDE

Last edited:
Back