NS Pittsburgh Sub (Large Pics)

Over the last few days I've opened the route back up and completely reworked the section from the Horseshoe to MG. Going to be a bit more realistic this time around and aim to complete Altoona - Cresson I think haha. The TS12 route is quite dated now in my techniques but I'm still using it as a reference for assets/grades/etc so things do seem to be moving along well for now :) What a shame Cascade is banned and can't reply :(

Same place - 6 years ago... http://hostthenpost.org/uploads/175c267f87ba5754e639975ed560317b.jpg

Last edited:
:mop: Looking really good Scratchy, as always, your very talented and we appreciate all the efforts you put into your works of Art. :mop:

When I look at your pictures they look Real Life, just amazing stuff! :cool:

Wow! Stunning work scratchy! The Horsheshoe Curve looks exactly as I remember it! In fact, slightly better with the XR :D

cheers, ns2616

And I really want to get it finished for you to critique Trainman189! I'm going to stick to completing Altoona-Cresson for now.

5000t through Cresson:

Absolutely stunning! Thank you for your effort in this, Scratchy. I've spent many a days railfanning this line.

Glad to see that you are working on the route again, scratchy, looking realy good (as everything you do) :).

// Erik from Sweden

Back